Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are we looking at the end of april fo 24c to reup? Im finishing one now, she looks like shes covered in pixy dust just sparkling and sexy. I got 3 beans still. Need 6 more but i can wait for goodness.

24c is currently being pollinated (today/tomorrow) so about 10 weeks from now to be back in stock +\-
Cheers

Grape crinkle has been pollinated, a few weeks away from being harvested - so will require the additional weeks until re-available

24 carat - due for pollination early next week

Artisanal/illuminautos- need to be figured out but as soon as we know we'll be sure to announce it for either.

Cheers Mitch
You said in the live stoner interview that if you made double grape it would be when you were doing grape crinkle. Any chance of seeing the double grape soon? I really feel like I missed out on this one.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You said in the live stoner interview that if you made double grape it would be when you were doing grape crinkle. Any chance of seeing the double grape soon? I really feel like I missed out on this one.

It's in the works, after all the love it got we decided to run it for a future limited edition.
It's a few months away at least though.

Grape crinkle is due for harvest in about a weeks time, but we ran it with something else we think should make a very nice illuminauto/limited edition cross - just depends on numbers

Cheers Mitch

It's in the works, after all the love it got we decided to run it for a future limited edition.
It's a few months away at least though.

Grape crinkle is due for harvest in about a weeks time, but we ran it with something else we think should make a very nice illuminauto/limited edition cross - just depends on numbers

Cheers Mitch
That is fantastic news my friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back