Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys..please tell me are you going to be in Barcelona on seed cup? And if not,how can my friend buy your seeds in Barcelona?
Thanks for the reply ;)

Cheers

We'll be attending spannabis in an informal way :)
If you're in Barcelona you can find at seeds at greenparrot seed shop

Cheers Mitch

New here, just wanted to say I'm very happy with Mephisto Genetics. Placed an order 02/27/17, received it yesterday 03/04/17. They threw in extra seeds of both strains ordered, 5 x Toofless Alien and 10 x Sour Stomper. They also threw in a 10 pack of Sour Bubbly Cush. Thanks Mephisto Genetics!

I placed two orders last week and got the confirmation emails that my order was placed but never got a second email for payment. I've been having issues with my email so I wasn't sure if it was something on my end so I didn't want to place another order from a secondary email in case you guys were busy and were getting to it eventually.

I placed two orders last week and got the confirmation emails that my order was placed but never got a second email for payment. I've been having issues with my email so I wasn't sure if it was something on my end so I didn't want to place another order from a secondary email in case you guys were busy and were getting to it eventually.

Please send me a pm here, or email me directly - mitch@mephistogenetics.com
Include your order number(s) and I'll look into it for you

Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back