Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest patience. I placed an order on Feb 4, completed Pay Pal transaction on Feb 8. As of Feb 14 I had heard nothing so I emailed Mitch directly. I explained to him that as a 1st time customer of Mephisto and Pay Pal I wasn't sure how the process worked, I had also read on here there were some email issues around this same time period. I wasn't sure if I screwed something up on my end or what. Anyway, 9 minutes later Mitch replied back that he would followup personally to ensure that all was good. The next day I received my orders tracking number and expect to receive my seeds by this Saturday. So I would say a very positive customer experience by me and a repeat customer. Thanks to Mitch & Mephisto.

I know @mephisto doing some good job, but i think main problem is Spain post... all packages from there have delay, hard tracking...

I know @mephisto doing some good job, but i think main problem is Spain post... all packages from there have delay, hard tracking...

As marga said it's very much the luck of the draw with the Spanish postal system when it goes abroad. That's why we say 1-3 weeks even to the U.K. - sometimes it's 3-4 days other times it's 2 weeks plus. But likewise I've had things from the U.K. One time take 6 weeks to get to Spain.

I think national post in most countries is pretty good with good tracking and fast services it's just when multiple countries are involved it becomes less predictable. We'd like to switch over to a courier for European/worldwide orders but then it's if people are willing to pay the extra money. For example even a super light super small package to somewhere like Chile costs upwards of €80 to send the last time we looked.

We'll look into it though

Cheers Mitch

You can direct message Mitch, @mephisto, with your order number. He will follow-up quick like a bunny and make sure you receive an answer.
Yea a couple weeks ago had slight communication issue. But was corrected quickly. I still worried having been done dirty by other companies. This is far from the case with these guys. Once issue was identified the problem was quickly righted and my drops were in the box that fast. And i was regretting airing my thoughts so quick. Number one reason you're gonna be straight is Mitch from mephisto is on site here daily. Outstanding customer service for such a small team. Oh and the genetics really are the next level. Thanks mephisto for what y'all do.

Hey guys, just a quick note to say myself and tim are away having a mini break for his birthday.

I'll be back available properly on Wednesday.
Just didn't want anyone to worry in the meantime.

If it's order related questions please direct them to bill@mephistogenetics.com

Otherwise I'll get back up to speed and be replying to everyone tues/weds.

Much love, Mitch

@Lysergik_kid, here you go...
Hey @mephisto when will you be getting a restock of seeds such as 24 carat, hubbabubbasmelloscope, and SODK? I'm waiting on HBSS so I can grow it now that I have a bigger space
Hi! 24c and hubbabubba are currently in reproduction just turning a couple of weeks old.
Sodk is due for deseeding today then of course will need the appropriate processes and time in order to make available again. In the mean time as a hubbabubba replacement you could try sour bubbly or avt as substitutes

Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back