Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to update, I normally wouldn't, but im blown away by Mephisto, every time. I ordered-
3 - 3 Bears OG (recieved 5)
3 - Sour Stomper (recieved 5)
3 - Sour Crack (recieved 5)
3 - AVT, Bill told me they had been cleaned out, so I opted for Skylar White (recieved 5)
1 - Chemdogging (recieved 2)
and as an even bigger bonus, 10 Sour Bubbly Cush, and some great stickers.
My order was placed and paid for on a Wednesday, order recieved the following Tuesday. So 5 working days start to finish.
Big respect to Mitch, Tim and Bill, I dont want it to seem like im blowing smoke up your arse, but you do set the standard, when it comes to looking after your customers, and the genetics speak for themselves. Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Hola Mephisto.

Looking at the Super Soil for my White Train (freebies!), and Sour Crack.

I'm kinda into this substrate, do you think it's too enriched already to benefit from your mix, or do you think it would be appropriate?

I noticed a few of the same ingredients, but the guano, blood meal, bone meal, epsom, and dolomite would all be nice amendments. Especially the Cal-Mag shot.

Will the lime affect the pH of the base soil, cuz It's around 6.3 out of the bag

Oregon's Only Organics
[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] Soil

"Ingredients: Washed Coco Coir Fiber, Alaskan Humus, Perlite, Yucca, Pumice, Diatoms, Worm Castings, Feather Meal, Fish Meal, Kelp Meal, Paramagnetic Rock, Limestone, Rock Dust, Mycorrhizae Fungi (Xtreme Gardening custom blend)

Description:

Oregon’s Only Organics Soil [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is a heavy enriched planting medium for gardeners. It is very easy to use with little-to-no salt present at time of planting. Best when kept on the moist to dryer side to allow more nutrient uptake.

Designed for your plants health without giving them a large nutrient load in the beginning stages of growth and typically requires supplemental nutrient feeding once plants are established.

The [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] has a superior water hold due to the rich humates and very diverse microbial colonies."

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Mephisto not only has the best strains on the market but their service minds are excellent. Top shelf cannabis and plenty of beans to keep me busy for many months. Nothing but positive experiences all around with Mephisto, I can't recommend Mephisto (and their strains!) enough! :bighug:

Hola Mephisto.

Looking at the Super Soil for my White Train (freebies!), and Sour Crack.

I'm kinda into this substrate, do you think it's too enriched already to benefit from your mix, or do you think it would be appropriate?

I noticed a few of the same ingredients, but the guano, blood meal, bone meal, epsom, and dolomite would all be nice amendments. Especially the Cal-Mag shot.

Will the lime affect the pH of the base soil, cuz It's around 6.3 out of the bag

Oregon's Only Organics
[HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] Soil

"Ingredients: Washed Coco Coir Fiber, Alaskan Humus, Perlite, Yucca, Pumice, Diatoms, Worm Castings, Feather Meal, Fish Meal, Kelp Meal, Paramagnetic Rock, Limestone, Rock Dust, Mycorrhizae Fungi (Xtreme Gardening custom blend)

Description:

Oregon’s Only Organics Soil [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is a heavy enriched planting medium for gardeners. It is very easy to use with little-to-no salt present at time of planting. Best when kept on the moist to dryer side to allow more nutrient uptake.

Designed for your plants health without giving them a large nutrient load in the beginning stages of growth and typically requires supplemental nutrient feeding once plants are established.

The [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] has a superior water hold due to the rich humates and very diverse microbial colonies."

I don't think it would be too hot to use, but I would definitely add 30% perlite to help with drainage. Autos like looser soil that doesn't hold water for extended periods. To be on the safe side you could put the super soil mix in the bottom 1/3rd of your pot, and fill the rest with the regular soil. If she gets hungry in bloom you can top feed or brew a tea with the super soil mix. Best of luck!

I don't think it would be too hot to use, but I would definitely add 30% perlite to help with drainage. Autos like looser soil that doesn't hold water for extended periods. To be on the safe side you could put the super soil mix in the bottom 1/3rd of your pot, and fill the rest with the regular soil. If she gets hungry in bloom you can top feed or brew a tea with the super soil mix. Best of luck!
Hey there gbd!
I emailed Oregon's Only earlier (very helpful) and they said that soil has 30% perlite in it already.

But honestly, you made the SS yourself my friend, so I will follow your advice to the word.

Thanks for getting back to me yourself.
Fantastic customer service.

Gonna order the super soil mix in a minute.
Seems like a good excuse to pick up a few more seeds.

Lol

Peace
mg

well i have a complaint!!! my mephistos are just "to" frosty!!! :rofl:
i cant get a good solid pic in... The trics ruin the pics!!!:cuss:<----im very upset!!! :crying:im kiddin!!!
sourgrapes.gif

double grape20170220_103835[1].jpg
:pass:its a Double grape under those trics!!!
double grape 20170220_103829[1].jpg
bluto.gif
<---- i cant see nothin!!!
7241fc94.gif

Last edited:
Well the Sour Crack, Sour Stomper, and Toof Decay have about 3 months cure now. 6 plants in about 3 liters of soil each (plastic grow bags) in home made organic soil yielded about 100 grams total of dense trichome covered buds. 1 little SS was a little stunted and twisted but I let her grow. Maybe 14g off her, but she was pure crystal, outshining all the others for trichome production. The other SS was taller, more pruductive, and had a little LST. One tall SC pheno, 2 short squatty super dense SC girls. The freebie Toof Decay was the tallest and most prolific, and earliest harvest at about 70 days. The others went 77.
Now I have a small container of little parchment paper bindles with separate buds in the different varieties and phenos. Every morning on the way to work I take one hit off the pipe. I'm not a heavy user, I find that a hit or two a day cures what ails me. But every day, it's like a box of chocolates, I never know what I'm going to get. My fave is the Toof Decay. It literally hits me behind my front teeth, and gives me a happy social focused productive high. The Sour Stomper stones me more, but at the same time, it's very racy. The Sour Crack just kicks my arse, very high/stoned. I've smoked great Sativas back in the days of yore, including good Thai Stix, Colombian, Oaxacan, and black, blonde and red hashes from Afghanistan, Nepal, and Lebanon. 8 years ago I tried my first bubble hash. All of that stuff would get me as high as I would ever hope for, and beyond. But I have to say, these Mephisto Genetics seem as strong or stronger than anything from my past. Easy to grow, excellent yield with high flower to leaf ratio. Super tasty spicy herbs. Thanks everyone at Mephisto for what you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back