Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitch,

When do you expect strains to start getting restocked?

Depends which, sodk and ripleys are done and dusted, just waiting them to arrive at different shipping locations so we can put them back in stock for everyone in the shop.

Everything else is at various stages of reproduction being run perpetually as and when we have a window to slot them in.

Cheers Mitch

Depends which, sodk and ripleys are done and dusted, just waiting them to arrive at different shipping locations so we can put them back in stock for everyone in the shop.

Everything else is at various stages of reproduction being run perpetually as and when we have a window to slot them in.

Cheers Mitch

Specifically grape crinkle, 24 carat and the new artisanal/illuminauto drops

Specifically grape crinkle, 24 carat and the new artisanal/illuminauto drops

Grape crinkle has been pollinated, a few weeks away from being harvested - so will require the additional weeks until re-available

24 carat - due for pollination early next week

Artisanal/illuminautos- need to be figured out but as soon as we know we'll be sure to announce it for either.

Cheers Mitch

Just wanted to drop by and give some premature feedback. Placed my order monday and still waiting confirmation of receiving payment. No to say that I am worried. I just realized three days after my order was placed how many freebies Mephisto sends out. Ten free seeds for an order of 12? and I hear reports of people saying they get extras of the packs they order as well. So I may be receiving more free seeds in my order than actual paid for seeds? That's what I call a deal.

So my real question is, If I had ordered 50 seeds I would get that many freebies? Or is it just 10 freebies for any amount spent over 100? Either way, I am hooked. Will be ordering again when the grape crinkle and Illuminautos drop.

Just wanted to drop by and give some premature feedback. Placed my order monday and still waiting confirmation of receiving payment. No to say that I am worried. I just realized three days after my order was placed how many freebies Mephisto sends out. Ten free seeds for an order of 12? and I hear reports of people saying they get extras of the packs they order as well. So I may be receiving more free seeds in my order than actual paid for seeds? That's what I call a deal.

So my real question is, If I had ordered 50 seeds I would get that many freebies? Or is it just 10 freebies for any amount spent over 100? Either way, I am hooked. Will be ordering again when the grape crinkle and Illuminautos drop.

For freebie amounts by order size have a look here: http://www.mephistogenetics.com/freebies

The extra seeds per pack (separate to additional order freebies) are as follows:

1 seed pack = 2 seeds total
3 seed pack = 5 seeds total
7 seed pack = 10 seeds total
18 seed pack = 22 seeds total
50 seed pack = 60 seeds total
100 seed pack = 120 seeds total

Send me an email with your order number if you like - mitch@mephistogenetics.com and I'll find out about your payment confirmation email

Cheers Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back