Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto Thank you guys for coming through with the freebies x3 Heisenberg Special ,much appreciated..And the bonus stickers, [HASHTAG]#Illuminautos[/HASHTAG] is my favorite seeing as the Skyrone Stomper was the strongest strain imo I've grown from you guys so far. I grow primarily Mephisto Genetics and there is a reason for that! Thanks @gbd also. Time to kill a few hours researching the Heisenberg.
View attachment 700813
we got a set of the hbs beans as freebies. just dropped 1 a few days ago. seems to kick ass in seedling stage so far. liiking like it might catch up to our older girls now. my current grow tag has the document of them. think were 2 weeks in on sky and sour stomper. 1 sky didnt pop so we dropped a heisenbergspecial. its on day 5 i think. we also germ in soil so this is including germ time. day 1 is plant day lol.
@mephisto @gbd thanks again guys. things are rolling out pretty smooth. we will be chopping before ya know it

we got a set of the hbs beans as freebies. just dropped 1 a few days ago. seems to kick ass in seedling stage so far. liiking like it might catch up to our older girls now. my current grow tag has the document of them. think were 2 weeks in on sky and sour stomper. 1 sky didnt pop so we dropped a heisenbergspecial. its on day 5 i think. we also germ in soil so this is including germ time. day 1 is plant day lol.
@mephisto @gbd thanks again guys. things are rolling out pretty smooth. we will be chopping before ya know it

Nice, I have a HBSS going as well..First time growing that one..All seeds popped but one that I waited for for about a week but no luck.Once they get growing though,there is some vigor in those plants..Good luck with everything.

Nice, I have a HBSS going as well..First time growing that one..All seeds popped but one that I waited for for about a week but no luck.Once they get growing though,there is some vigor in those plants..Good luck with everything.
oh lol no not the hbss we just dropped an hb's heisenberg special.. fucking wish we got some hbss! lol all sold out when we ordered :(

Yeah got that Heisenberg special 3pack for freebies. Along with 2extra sour crack. Been checking out some grow reports, and they look like some beauties!!! So gonna one out with a couple sour crack. And get ready for April order. From what ive seen in this thread a couple of what i wanted to try were gonna be back on menu. Like that 24carat. And i thought mitch said the hbss was gonna be back on. I think its what it says. Really hoping to get a chance at some of those s.o.d.k. hey Mitch are those gonna be available again???

I recently acquired x5 24 Carat..From what I've seen around the forums, it's a winner..And I remember years ago drooling over BOG's plant shots so I'm siked.

Has anyone had a delay with Mephisto Shipping lately? This is the 3rd time I have had shipping issues with Mephisto. Its been over 2 weeks almost 3 with only the promise of "we will send you a notification when your package has been shipped" Any thoughts AFN?

Has anyone had a delay with Mephisto Shipping lately? This is the 3rd time I have had shipping issues with Mephisto. Its been over 2 weeks almost 3 with only the promise of "we will send you a notification when your package has been shipped" Any thoughts AFN?

That doesn't sound right, Shoot me a pm here or email to mitch@mephistogenetics.com including your order number and I'll find out for you asap.

Kind regards Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back