Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last tuesday. It's not that im upset i haven't received order. Just no confirmation or acknowledgement of payment or order. Mitch has replied stating that he has passed on my order info to the office manager. Just hasn't heard anything back. Oh well i guess. At this point will either receive order or i wont i guess. Another issue is im going to be out of town from next week till beginning of March. So now i run the risk of package sitting in mailbox until i get home. I wouldn't of ordered yet had i known was gonna be this long before they got around to it. Really didn't have that extra 50 bucks to gamble on ordering online across the globe. So will see if i get to use this gear i got in closet. Won't be able to afford ordering for awhile. Next time if herbies don't have it im not ordering.

I would wait a couple more days mate and if nothing showing then try Mitch direct again.

You won't be disappointed when they do arrive mate trust me. The number of freebies I got was totally amazing, and the genetics seem to be on another level to what I'm used to. Two of the mephistos I planted 25 days ago are going mental and look perfect.

If you wait, they will come :pass:

According to Bill at mephisto he has had some email issues over the last week. I had the same problem with no payment confirmation. Mitch helped through direct message. If you get in touch with them here and/or through email they should sort it out for you. You will get your beans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not saying that they are not legit. but its a bit scary with herbies. you got to send them cash 1st if in usa. i didnt like that. but ive had nothing but good times with the mephisto team. they are a really small team, so sometimes u gotta give them a little time. took me about a week to get tracking number, and gear a few days later. some get gear b4 tracking. just give it some time
yea. herbies told me about only accepting cash from u.s now. and back in day I did the cash route with them, always got my order though. and usually under 10 days, that's with having to mail in payment. now im somewhat more grounded and responsible and have things like debit card lol. and they are only taking cash lol... they told me that the banks are refusing to pay them their money on seed orders.... anyways, having done it in the past I would still trust herbies, but would only order small orders.... as far as mephisto is concerned I do believe they are legit, and the fact they are a smaller team that makes me wanna support all the more. was probably a small technical issue they were having. only reason I was concerned is not getting payment confirmation. back a few months ago Nirvana seed comp did me dirty on a $75.00 order. I paid online, then never heard from them. I contacted them to be told I never paid. I forwarded the email their paysite sent me, then waited, and waited, finally contacted them again just to be told they never received payment. they sure billed my account. my bank told me that's the danger of doing business online over seas. And so when a week went by not hearing anything I was sketched. because everyone told me Nirvana was legit, maybe they are but they did me DIRTY!!! I don't believe this will be the case with mephisto, I just don't get that feeling. as a matter of fact while typing this I finally got a payment and order confirmation from Bill @ mephisto. so there we go. its like their psychic lol. must be their awesome genetics!!!!! now I will rest easy. and just hope they mail me out that sweet gear soon lol.

yea. herbies told me about only accepting cash from u.s now. and back in day I did the cash route with them, always got my order though. and usually under 10 days, that's with having to mail in payment. now im somewhat more grounded and responsible and have things like debit card lol. and they are only taking cash lol... they told me that the banks are refusing to pay them their money on seed orders.... anyways, having done it in the past I would still trust herbies, but would only order small orders.... as far as mephisto is concerned I do believe they are legit, and the fact they are a smaller team that makes me wanna support all the more. was probably a small technical issue they were having. only reason I was concerned is not getting payment confirmation. back a few months ago Nirvana seed comp did me dirty on a $75.00 order. I paid online, then never heard from them. I contacted them to be told I never paid. I forwarded the email their paysite sent me, then waited, and waited, finally contacted them again just to be told they never received payment. they sure billed my account. my bank told me that's the danger of doing business online over seas. And so when a week went by not hearing anything I was sketched. because everyone told me Nirvana was legit, maybe they are but they did me DIRTY!!! I don't believe this will be the case with mephisto, I just don't get that feeling. as a matter of fact while typing this I finally got a payment and order confirmation from Bill @ mephisto. so there we go. its like their psychic lol. must be their awesome genetics!!!!! now I will rest easy. and just hope they mail me out that sweet gear soon lol.

Awesome mate. I'm sure you'll get loads of freebies to make it all worthwhile and the seeds speak for themselves :biggrin:

@mephisto Thank you guys for coming through with the freebies x3 Heisenberg Special ,much appreciated..And the bonus stickers, [HASHTAG]#Illuminautos[/HASHTAG] is my favorite seeing as the Skyrone Stomper was the strongest strain imo I've grown from you guys so far. I grow primarily Mephisto Genetics and there is a reason for that! Thanks @gbd also. Time to kill a few hours researching the Heisenberg.
IMG_20170212_041433.jpg

Last edited:
Less than two weeks to my mailbox in the states. very slick mephisto!!!! Took that customs concern out of equation. And yes. Freebies nearly tripled order!!!! You guys truly do set a new standard in this business. It sucks that other breeder/sellers don't have your level of integrity or service. Hopefully will be a lifelong customer of your above standard genetics. Please keep up the amazing work you guys do. Now to plan my run for this great gear.

Less than two weeks to my mailbox in the states. very slick mephisto!!!! Took that customs concern out of equation. And yes. Freebies nearly tripled order!!!! You guys truly do set a new standard in this business. It sucks that other breeder/sellers don't have your level of integrity or service. Hopefully will be a lifelong customer of your above standard genetics. Please keep up the amazing work you guys do. Now to plan my run for this great gear.
all chilled out now :p told ya have a lil faith lol. glad u got ur gear and happy. im new to mephisto and they are 100% my favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back