Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mephisto when will you be getting a restock of seeds such as 24 carat, hubbabubbasmelloscope, and SODK? I'm waiting on HBSS so I can grow it now that I have a bigger space

Hi! 24c and hubbabubba are currently in reproduction just turning a couple of weeks old.
Sodk is due for deseeding today then of course will need the appropriate processes and time in order to make available again. In the mean time as a hubbabubba replacement you could try sour bubbly or avt as substitutes

Cheers Mitch

Hi! 24c and hubbabubba are currently in reproduction just turning a couple of weeks old.
Sodk is due for deseeding today then of course will need the appropriate processes and time in order to make available again. In the mean time as a hubbabubba replacement you could try sour bubbly or avt as substitutes

Cheers Mitch
Sounds awesome, you are always a hero mitch!
CAn not wait for SODK to get in stock, been thinking of buying a 5 pack or 7 pack or whatever the largest ones you sell are.

I actually might have an AvT F2 here in my mephisto seedbank :). But i definitely will order some sour bubbly.

As always, you guys are great! Can not wait for the SODK replenish

Yeah i been checking that just in case. Nothing. Don't know. Definitely not impatient. Just would like confirmation of payment. Hell wouldn't care if it took a month or so to get order. I just wanna know they got my payment. Lots of ways things can go wrong ordering online. And i don't feel im being unreasonable asking for a payment confirmation from their side. But feel like I've had to pester just to get it. And that sucks. Because im an understanding patient person. And dont think im being unreasonable asking for confirmation after a week. Am i?

When did you place your order and when did you make the payment? Just curious..

Honestly i want to say real quick that i know mephisto is a top notch company. With top notch genetics. And im certain top notch people behind the company. I've just had bad luck with ordering online. So please anyone considering buying from them to ignore my mild rants. Im certain in the long run it'll work out. Things happen. They are a Legit!!! With a capital L.

Last tuesday. It's not that im upset i haven't received order. Just no confirmation or acknowledgement of payment or order. Mitch has replied stating that he has passed on my order info to the office manager. Just hasn't heard anything back. Oh well i guess. At this point will either receive order or i wont i guess. Another issue is im going to be out of town from next week till beginning of March. So now i run the risk of package sitting in mailbox until i get home. I wouldn't of ordered yet had i known was gonna be this long before they got around to it. Really didn't have that extra 50 bucks to gamble on ordering online across the globe. So will see if i get to use this gear i got in closet. Won't be able to afford ordering for awhile. Next time if herbies don't have it im not ordering.
not saying that they are not legit. but its a bit scary with herbies. you got to send them cash 1st if in usa. i didnt like that. but ive had nothing but good times with the mephisto team. they are a really small team, so sometimes u gotta give them a little time. took me about a week to get tracking number, and gear a few days later. some get gear b4 tracking. just give it some time

Honestly i want to say real quick that i know mephisto is a top notch company. With top notch genetics. And im certain top notch people behind the company. I've just had bad luck with ordering online. So please anyone considering buying from them to ignore my mild rants. Im certain in the long run it'll work out. Things happen. They are a Legit!!! With a capital L.
Simplest thing to do is message Mitch @mephisto, he'll get you sorted out, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back