Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I actually read that yesterday, just didn't put 2 and 2 together..No big deal, I mean they were FREE after all..I just opened my supersoil pack and thought they were hidden somewhere after I threw the packaging out..I kept thinking they were in the trash lol.
if you only ordered one SS pack i think thats only 22 euros . which is under the 25 mark for free beans. but i had an order closer to the 200 mark and got 16 free beans and a bunch of stickers.
the #meph_heads sticker is my new 3ds decal lol

if you only ordered one SS pack i think thats only 22 euros . which is under the 25 mark for free beans. but i had an order closer to the 200 mark and got 16 free beans and a bunch of stickers.
the #meph_heads sticker is my new 3ds decal lol

I've ordered just the SS before and received beans..It's all good, I'm not stressing :thumbsup:
Hey, enjoy those seeds bro, quality genetics.

Kinda wondering what's up... ordered and payed 3days ago and haven't heard anything back at all. Im not a impatient person. I understand that things take time. Just thinking 3days is enough time to atleast drop me an email saying my order was being processed. Especially since it says 3-5 days for delivery on website. Ive heard great things about these cats and am super excited to run this gear. Just can't help but wonder why ive heard nadda... oh well, just hope i get the chance to run their gear soon. $50.00 bucks is alot to a disabled single parent.
i was just in the same boat. the confirmation will come. dont fret. these are good guys.

Kinda wondering what's up... ordered and payed 3days ago and haven't heard anything back at all. Im not a impatient person. I understand that things take time. Just thinking 3days is enough time to atleast drop me an email saying my order was being processed. Especially since it says 3-5 days for delivery on website. Ive heard great things about these cats and am super excited to run this gear. Just can't help but wonder why ive heard nadda... oh well, just hope i get the chance to run their gear soon. $50.00 bucks is alot to a disabled single parent.
got confirmation day 3-4 and gear 3 days after. give ur beans 2 weeks tops and ull see em. as far as ive seen only time its a real delay is when they run big specials like black friday

got confirmation day 3-4 and gear 3 days after. give ur beans 2 weeks tops and ull see em. as far as ive seen only time its a real delay is when they run big specials like black friday
Yea, ive heard nothing but good things about these guys. And just kinda wondering. I sell on ebay and such. And sometimes i get a little behind on getting an order out. But i always keep contact with the people who buy from me. Im sure its legit. Thanks for reply tho... with what ive seen and heard about their gear its totally worth it... and bcuz they are that good im sure why it takes a minute.

Yea, ive heard nothing but good things about these guys. And just kinda wondering. I sell on ebay and such. And sometimes i get a little behind on getting an order out. But i always keep contact with the people who buy from me. Im sure its legit. Thanks for reply tho... with what ive seen and heard about their gear its totally worth it... and bcuz they are that good im sure why it takes a minute.
You will love the freebies as well..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back