Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody grow out the white n sour ? It was my fav to date, an amazing producer, taster and hitter !!!

White 'n' Sour was the in house name, it's officially become White Crack. :pass:

Actually nabzster got some Walter white x sour bubbly. There were just a very few of these - 100-200 ish given out as freebies, we don't have any of these and no one else here seems to have them or have grown them out.
There's no white crack left either for that matter :D

Actually nabzster got some Walter white x sour bubbly. There were just a very few of these - 100-200 ish given out as freebies, we don't have any of these and no one else here seems to have them or have grown them out.

Ahh, my mistake! Sounds lovely!

Wooot and iv got 2 beans left iv saved for a very special occasions , and cant wait for the white crack that i currently have running to finish !! :woohoo:

I did get the remainder of my order a whIle ago Alien v triangle thanks for hooking it up @mephisto. Please tell me double grape will be in stock again one day Mitch. And for those that didnt get it, if it drops again you need this in your life! lol
View attachment 692950
It is the bee's knee's!

seems we got mail today!!
ordered 7x skystomper
7xsourstomper
1xsupersoil amendment.
were expecting just the 10 freebies.
10xskystomp
10xsourstomp
and 10xheisninberg specials.
6 free beans. only took about a week to get gear.
photos of the set up coming soon. we finish up and putting beans down TODAY!
:woohoo::woohoo1: @CaNNaDON420 :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back