Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compost tea, ful power by bioag, seed sprout tea corn or alfalfa, (you can use organic popcorn seeds) and silica a good myco product weekly feeds start out light. Also you can add sum kelp with everything I named for foliar also. That super soil is fire. You don't need nutrients but u cant hurt feeding the soil (not the plant) with some of those things. The mix is fine with only water these things only help the plant uptake the nutes in the soil and make the more available.
just placed my order with mephisto! mitch has been great with the feedback through my first ordering process. we plan to stick around a while.

7xskystomper
7xsourstomper
and supersoil
excited to see what freebies we get hooked up with as well!.
will be taking lots of pics throughout the grow of the stompers and will give full reports. will be running 4x4 tent 1000Watt led ..probably do 9 plants first run, 3 gal bags, foxfarms and mephisto supersoil. maybe a few hanger lights to beef up the side branches. "any tips and info ALWAYS appreciated" thanks guys.

Big thanks to Mitch . small company. doing big things. and he is all over the customer support. i was satisfied before i even ordered lol

Last edited:
Got my order of super soil today. After a week I emailed about the tracking number. I got the tracking number yesterday and got my package today. I don't know if there was any freebies cause my box was ripped at the top of the flap. They could have fell out or taken. Either way very glad to have some more super soil mix. I need to stop being lazy and mix my own.

how long does it take to get a tracking number usually? and how long do shipments to usa usually take? non promo stuff. just normal order.

Hey yall. Having trouble at mephisto website. Cant get order to go through, is there another link or site other than the mitch 386 one, mouth watering to get that gear. Please help anyone
after you order you should get an email confirming the order, then they will email you their next business day for payment options - hope this helped

Last edited:
I did get the remainder of my order a whIle ago Alien v triangle thanks for hooking it up @mephisto. Please tell me double grape will be in stock again one day Mitch. And for those that didnt get it, if it drops again you need this in your life! lol
Screenshot_2017-01-26-09-03-33-1-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back