Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Order [HASHTAG]#11136[/HASHTAG], Black friday sale. Bill said it was packed and ready to be shipped 3 weeks ago, but I never got the tracking code and now he won't answer his mail. What happened this time?

Order [HASHTAG]#11136[/HASHTAG], Black friday sale. Bill said it was packed and ready to be shipped 3 weeks ago, but I never got the tracking code and now he won't answer his mail. What happened this time?

Have you tried sending him a PM here with that information? You may get a direct answer here if they haven't seen your other emails.

All the best
Blue
:d5:

I'll ask him right now for you Roberto.
Really Sorry on behalf of me. I'll make sure you're sorted out. Best regards
Mitch

Just got mine yesterday I was [HASHTAG]#11120[/HASHTAG] if that helps your nerve the tracking will drive you crazy because it says mine haven't made it and there in paper towels

Last edited:
Till black friday, i see you have soooo much order that you can not handle... i still don't have any answer from Bill... in the future you must to think about bigger team i think. Your genetics are crazy good and demand is high :toke:

Till black friday, i see you have soooo much order that you can not handle... i still don't have any answer from Bill... in the future you must to think about bigger team i think. Your genetics are crazy good and demand is high :toke:

Send me a pm or email if you're still waiting.
We'll get you sorted out.

It's been a tough run of things from nov until now, yes we'll definitely get extra help for any future promos and be well prepared in advance.

Kind regards Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back