Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the best prices ever on my last order. But we're done with the oyesters
6d3f1c5483ead21cf5bcdbb8675e8fbc.jpg
5adfe1a91e6b1d27d5dd39afa5482d8a.jpg
f205bf8809fdb63f1217dae809aaef93.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I'm am so dieing with out maphisto genetics. So feel free I'll pay the power and the co2. Half price

I very jealous of have none for the new year thank you

on a normal order you buy 1 seed they give you another seed of the same kind, so pretty you pay 14 euro's for one seed and get two that's how it's been in the past!
Well at least yours came I'm still waiting had to call the Spain's post office they told me they had to cut cost on shipping but assured me they were coming with this picture :crying:..... But my bride orders are still on the water.... Sounds like another week lol people will be chopping their bf deal when I jus get mine:nono:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 5.47.00 PM.png.480x0_q71_crop-scale.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-22 at 5.47.00 PM.png.480x0_q71_crop-scale.png
    273.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
@mephisto Is Auto Blues usually picky about nutrients? She was showing Cal/Mag issues and now showing N tox. She's receiving the same feed as 24carat Illuminato that is just loving the feed. Other than being nute picky the grow is going great.
I'm interested in an answer here too. I am failing miserably with Sour Blues.

I'm interested in an answer here too. I am failing miserably with Sour Blues.

If you look at my grow I was having similar issues with Auto Blues as well. And Blue Crack, oops, Blue Cush seems to have some similar tendencies.
I'm thinking it's tied into the Blues genetics. Haven't I heard before that Blueberry strains were a bit difficult?

Well at least yours came I'm still waiting had to call the Spain's post office they told me they had to cut cost on shipping but assured me they were coming with this picture :crying:..... But my bride orders are still on the water.... Sounds like another week lol people will be chopping their bf deal when I jus get mine:nono:
George did you not have to pay 10 euros for shipping?:woody::jawdrop:

If you look at my grow I was having similar issues with Auto Blues as well. And Blue Crack, oops, Blue Cush seems to have some similar tendencies.
I'm thinking it's tied into the Blues genetics. Haven't I heard before that Blueberry strains were a bit difficult?

The Blues genes are Pukkas related to Exodus Cheese, I don't remember there being a Blueberry in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back