Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys we just started back after Xmas and New Years on monday.

As far as I know all bf orders were done and dusted before the Christmas break. So it could just be slow mail.

Bill had a few email problems earlier this week,
We've ordered him a new phone today, otherwise email me directly and I'll get in touch with him, If you haven't heard back from him.

We've had a changeover of personel for the US side of things, we're just waiting for a restock to land over there and we'll be back with that service hopefully no later than mid January.

Thanks in advance and happy new year.
Mitch
Awesome, you guys rock!!!

I too am waiting on my order. I am in the USA. Order was shipped on 12-22. Thanks Mitch for answering my question before I asked it. About restocking in the USA . I was hoping my order was shipped from this side of Pond. Plan on ordering on this side of Pond in the future. I use other American seed banks GLG, CSI and Humboldt. Been thinking about giving James Bean a try. This is my first time trying Mephisto and Auto's. Hope this goes' well

Yea did that waiting u were probably one of the lucky ones whos order shipped from here they sent mine off on the 20th still waiting not really a question of if but when by this point then this is the busiest time of yr for mail so average time is about 7 to 12 days from euro to us then add in Christmas rush with the days off they get for the holidays and I've been hearing customs have been backed up could be the end of next week but they've never let me down so......
I ordered beans from bonza seeds on Dec 22 got them 8 days later don't sound like customs are backed up to me

WOW I just got my order to day!!!!! First time ordering over the pond. It has gone very well!!!!! Ordered 3 Alien Vs Triangle recieved at least 8 3 Walter White recieved at least 8 and at least 8 White Crack as extra . And I am the one who had the stoner moment and paid twice LOL don't know how I did it but I DID LOL Not sure just how many seeds I recieved, need to wash my hands before opening. But wanted to post about my good fortune. And give many thanks to alllll of Mephisto crew for there hard work and dedication to there customer's Thank you very very much

@mephisto Is Auto Blues usually picky about nutrients? She was showing Cal/Mag issues and now showing N tox. She's receiving the same feed as 24carat Illuminato that is just loving the feed. Other than being nute picky the grow is going great.

WOW I just got my order to day!!!!! First time ordering over the pond. It has gone very well!!!!! Ordered 3 Alien Vs Triangle recieved at least 8 3 Walter White recieved at least 8 and at least 8 White Crack as extra . And I am the one who had the stoner moment and paid twice LOL don't know how I did it but I DID LOL Not sure just how many seeds I recieved, need to wash my hands before opening. But wanted to post about my good fortune. And give many thanks to alllll of Mephisto crew for there hard work and dedication to there customer's Thank you very very much
Me not so lucky ordered pick 'n' mix 3 pack got 3 skywalker, 3 grape crinkle, 4 hubbabubbasmellpscope and 4 white crack so it looks like I got 3 seeds more than a normal order:crying:
some days your the windshield some days your the bug. this time I'm the bug

Last edited:
Well bro there's always a silver lining to it. A least u get the deal on your next pack plus the 10off we already get and yea most seed banks had deals going on but they deal was double u bought 3 and got 14 sounds like u came up to me. If they wouldve came in a week like the other bank u bought from I believe u would've been happier. JS
Me not so lucky ordered pick 'n' mix 3 pack got 3 skywalker, 3 grape crinkle, 4 hubbabubbasmellpscope and 4 white crack so it looks like I got 3 seeds more than a normal order:crying:
some days your the windshield some days your the bug. this time I'm the bug

Well bro there's always a silver lining to it. A least u get the deal on your next pack plus the 10off we already get and yea most seed banks had deals going on but they deal was double u bought 3 and got 14 sounds like u came up to me. If they wouldve came in a week like the other bank u bought from I believe u would've been happier. JS
on a normal order you buy 1 seed they give you another seed of the same kind, so pretty you pay 14 euro's for one seed and get two that's how it's been in the past!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back