Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the last seeds i put in paper towel toke only 24 hours and the seedcasting breaks of, than i put directly in soil and 3-5 Days later the Plant comes out of the ground... yea the orange crack are in paper towel with the heisenberg. when you guys say it can take longer than 24 hours than i wait ofcourse.

Definitely try our paper towel method here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-germ-tech-a-quick-guide.52948/

We literally germinate thousands of seeds this way each year with fantastic results.

When testing really fresh seeds for germination rates I've had some take 10-14 days to pop - with that length of time of course we'd never send them out, it's just an example to say.

Cheers Mitch

Definitely try our paper towel method here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/mephisto-germ-tech-a-quick-guide.52948/

We literally germinate thousands of seeds this way each year with fantastic results.

When testing really fresh seeds for germination rates I've had some take 10-14 days to pop - with that length of time of course we'd never send them out, it's just an example to say.

Cheers Mitch

i know your method but doenst matter the seeds need only water and warm air thats it :) but the dvd box trick is cool i have both in it and a warm cfl on top so the temp is 25-30 selsius warm it is perfekt. i hope one of these seeds poppin.

I've see seeds take over 3 days many times. I hope you still have them to try them a bit longer. Depends on environment ant technique really. When I put beans straight in riot cubes they can take 5 days ++ and in paper towels 2-3days providing they are in a humidity and warm place.
Your times are spot on with my experience as well. 5 days seems like a long time to pop a seed but not handling it multiple times is a benefit in itself. I have been messing with this and did see that adding plenty of light above gets them to come up quicker. Possibly from the heat, who knows.

my orange crack dont germinat after 3 days :-( and no: i am not a beginner... yesterday i put 1 heisenberg special in litte glas with water i hope the seed is ok i dont have another heisenberg only 1 seed...
Try the mephisto germ tech beans ready to go in 2 days

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas

The Orange Crack came out of the ground today :) taking much longer than other Beans from diffrent Breader but this is not Bad i thought good Quality Beans Germ in under 24 Hours.. The Heisenberg are not Germin too take also longer.

Wasn't expecting these at all..... Wowwww mephisto not only did I get extra with the black friday sale but you send me what was sold out and some

Check my mail today and I got 10 3bears og and 3 white cracks Santa sure was nice to me this Christmas
573e163dda0b3922923f0f9f0e1d0e32.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas

The Orange Crack came out of the ground today :) taking much longer than other Beans from diffrent Breader but this is not Bad i thought good Quality Beans Germ in under 24 Hours.. The Heisenberg are not Germin too take also longer.
I'm having some problems with the orange crack in soil, I'm using the mephisto germ method but either im putting it in the soil too soon or they are fragile seeds. @mephisto, do you know if the orange crack seeds are fragile seeds compared to others you have? This is the first time ive had seeds of yours that are not failing due to my stupidity

Has anyone else NOT received their seeds?.... Its been well over a month now. I'm so impatient.
:deadhorse:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back