Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know n the same boat this isn't my 1st rodeo they ALWAYS came thru just never order on bf. FYI I'm order#11120 so I'm 119 orders behind u lol

Just got a email they said the us store ran out of a lot of strains n will be taking care of every1 who had to wait
Yes Mitch sent me an email to!

I know n the same boat this isn't my 1st rodeo they ALWAYS came thru just never order on bf. FYI I'm order#11120 so I'm 119 orders behind u lol

Just got a email they said the us store ran out of a lot of strains n will be taking care of every1 who had to wait

My black Friday order has been processed and is on the way. Order # 10933, so your not far off.

Ordered 18 mystery beans. I just couldn't make up my mind.

My black Friday order has been processed and is on the way. Order # 10933, so your not far off.

Ordered 18 mystery beans. I just couldn't make up my mind.

Yea damn Mephisto they know how to get in your pockets. You'll probably end up with like 50 beans knowing them. Seems like everyones getting more than double. I haven't been this excited around Christmas since I was 10

Mephisto is the only ones I'll do a mystery pack with whatever it is it'll be fire. Other breeder you'll get lowryder [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] lol

Still waiting for my package was sent five days ago .By the tracking number it's still in spain.
Hope it's not coming by donkey lol

Yea damn Mephisto they know how to get in your pockets. You'll probably end up with like 50 beans knowing them. Seems like everyones getting more than double. I haven't been this excited around Christmas since I was 10

Mephisto is the only ones I'll do a mystery pack with whatever it is it'll be fire. Other breeder you'll get lowryder [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] lol

I am quietly optimistic about how many seeds I will get, given the 2 for 1 deal plus the extras they are throwing in.

I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket when you are looking at seeds at a touch over 3 euro each.

I am quietly optimistic about how many seeds I will get, given the 2 for 1 deal plus the extras they are throwing in.

I don't mind putting my hand in my pocket when you are looking at seeds at a touch over 3 euro each.

Yea I grabbed a 50 pack couldn't resist I justified it because I need a new hoodie lol and stickers. But any1 who complains of the price of beans is crazy. Two ounces or 100 beans with the sale. No brainer

my orange crack dont germinat after 3 days :-( and no: i am not a beginner... yesterday i put 1 heisenberg special in litte glas with water i hope the seed is ok i dont have another heisenberg only 1 seed...

my orange crack dont germinat after 3 days :-( and no: i am not a beginner... yesterday i put 1 heisenberg special in litte glas with water i hope the seed is ok i dont have another heisenberg only 1 seed...
If you still have the seed you can try to gently crack it by hand, then put it in a wet paper towel again, I had to do that with a fantasmo, just a harder seed casing

I've see seeds take over 3 days many times. I hope you still have them to try them a bit longer. Depends on environment ant technique really. When I put beans straight in riot cubes they can take 5 days ++ and in paper towels 2-3days providing they are in a humidity and warm place.

I've see seeds take over 3 days many times. I hope you still have them to try them a bit longer. Depends on environment ant technique really. When I put beans straight in riot cubes they can take 5 days ++ and in paper towels 2-3days providing they are in a humidity and warm place.

the last seeds i put in paper towel toke only 24 hours and the seedcasting breaks of, than i put directly in soil and 3-5 Days later the Plant comes out of the ground... yea the orange crack are in paper towel with the heisenberg. when you guys say it can take longer than 24 hours than i wait ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back