Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the shop open again yet? I missed BF, itching to get some new beans

The only thing I have to say is WOW! Thank you @mephisto ! I ordered 9 seeds and 2 super soil packs. They were out of the soil packs and offered me a refund on the soil and to ship out the seeds right away. I asked Bill to throw in another 3 pack of seeds for an exchange. I said to pick your favorite. This was taken care of and then some... I got my tracking email yesterday and my package today!

Ordered: 3 Chem City Blues, 3 Beary White, 3 Sour Bubbly + 3 surprise. At a BOGO for black Friday

Received : 10 Chem City Blues, 10 Beary White, 10 Sour Bubbly, 10 Triangle Kush, 10 Toof Decay

This is an amazing delivery and did not expect this many extras. Maybe this is common practice, maybe it is for the delay or the exchange.... I am not sure which but I am thoroughly impressed with this delivery! Thank you for the fantastic service Mephisto. You have earned a repeat customer just due to the customer service you provide. Now.... on to try this gear! From everything that I see, it looks as if I am going to be quite impressed with this as well.

Last edited:
I have no tracking number for my Black Friday order, is that normal?

If you don't have tracking then it hasn't shipped. I placed 2 orders and both came with tracking once item shipped.

d49d0afa836b167e7e9d4cc1ada783e6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Sorry for blowing everyone up.. I do hate going through this but it's experience points...so here we go

Hermies is a Greek superstar

I too received order # sent payment by paypal but still no tracking #. Ordered on the 2nd paid on 4th paypal said money was sent. Seems something went wrong but what. Sure would like to know so I could make correction. 1st order with Mephisto .

Last edited:
I too received order # sent payment by paypal but still no tracking #. Ordered on the 2nd paid on 4th paypal said money was sent. Seems something went wrong but what. Sure would like to know so I could make correction. 1st order with Mephisto .

E-mail bill@mephistogenetics.com or "start a conversation" (PM) with @mephisto on here, make sure you state your order number in the message. They will get back to you at the soonest (Monday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back