Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mephisto just wondering if you can check my order for me, I sent bill an email a few days ago but still haven't gotten any reply. Just wondering the status of my order, I know yer swamped with all the orders that were made. Just getting a little angsty now, not knowing the status of my order lol. Order number here Mephisto Genetics Order [HASHTAG]#10954[/HASHTAG]. Cheers :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hey All ... Im a happy owl today... Santa/Mephisto must have thought i've been good this year..

Cheers @mephisto

I ordered 9 seeds
I got this :

Orange Crack x10

Toofless Alien x10

Skywalker x10

Heisenberg Special x10

Just WOW :vibe::woohoo:

Thats not black friday double up, that black friday triple up + a little extra
:worship:

So well worth a little waiting time

Hey @mephisto just wondering if you can check my order for me, I sent bill an email a few days ago but still haven't gotten any reply. Just wondering the status of my order, I know yer swamped with all the orders that were made. Just getting a little angsty now, not knowing the status of my order lol. Order number here Mephisto Genetics Order [HASHTAG]#10954[/HASHTAG]. Cheers :)

im sure they are almost at your door :bighug:

Slowmo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

same by me....

I've just asked bill to please get back to anyone waiting. If anyone wants they can pm me your order number and I'll ask him immediately

As far as I know the vast vast majority have been dealt with now

Kind regards Mitch

Menage a Tyrone (SODK x Alien x Tyrone Stomper)
I have two in 5 gallon air pots, super cropped them once they hit 40 inches. Big stinky girls...
Love it man got 2 of those 2 grape crinkles germing now using mephisto germ tech so tomorrow should be the day they go into rockwool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

:headbang: everythink is good i got my Monster Mix Pack + 3 Orange Crack :drool: @Mitch can you tell me litte bit about the Orange Crack Please....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back