Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I have to say is WOW! Thank you @mephisto ! I ordered 9 seeds and 2 super soil packs. They were out of the soil packs and offered me a refund on the soil and to ship out the seeds right away. I asked Bill to throw in another 3 pack of seeds for an exchange. I said to pick your favorite. This was taken care of and then some... I got my tracking email yesterday and my package today!

Ordered: 3 Chem City Blues, 3 Beary White, 3 Sour Bubbly + 3 surprise. At a BOGO for black Friday

Received : 10 Chem City Blues, 10 Beary White, 10 Sour Bubbly, 10 Triangle Kush, 10 Toof Decay

This is an amazing delivery and did not expect this many extras. Maybe this is common practice, maybe it is for the delay or the exchange.... I am not sure which but I am thoroughly impressed with this delivery! Thank you for the fantastic service Mephisto. You have earned a repeat customer just due to the customer service you provide. Now.... on to try this gear! From everything that I see, it looks as if I am going to be quite impressed with this as well.
Wowwwww I too was blown away with the extras the germ tech is awesome already 4 for 4 girls above ground were put in paper towel 3 days ago

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

@Prophetiko afnmemberdiscount10 and be sure to tell them your member name so that they can verify.

anyone in the uk had there package? I ordered as soon as the sale started on 25th and still not even a dispatched email coming up to a month later I did email and he said it should be on way and he would look into it but never heard anything again or no package still

Losing hope on black friday sale, not heard anything
Order: [HASHTAG]#11001[/HASHTAG]
I know n the same boat this isn't my 1st rodeo they ALWAYS came thru just never order on bf. FYI I'm order#11120 so I'm 119 orders behind u lol

Just got a email they said the us store ran out of a lot of strains n will be taking care of every1 who had to wait

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back