Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Bart when they got stranded at Camp Krusty lol at least were waiting together lol :smokeout:

I would shoot bill or Mitch a email I'm in us and received 2 days after shipment just took a while to be shipped they certainly will make up for the wait with the freebies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

So I ordered on Monday and haven't received an email or anything. Sounds like they're really backed up and moving slowly. Should I expect to be waiting a month to hear anything like others?

Yea did that waiting u were probably one of the lucky ones whos order shipped from here they sent mine off on the 20th still waiting not really a question of if but when by this point then this is the busiest time of yr for mail so average time is about 7 to 12 days from euro to us then add in Christmas rush with the days off they get for the holidays and I've been hearing customs have been backed up could be the end of next week but they've never let me down so......
I would shoot bill or Mitch a email I'm in us and received 2 days after shipment just took a while to be shipped they certainly will make up for the wait with the freebies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hey guys we just started back after Xmas and New Years on monday.

As far as I know all bf orders were done and dusted before the Christmas break. So it could just be slow mail.

Bill had a few email problems earlier this week,
We've ordered him a new phone today, otherwise email me directly and I'll get in touch with him, If you haven't heard back from him.

We've had a changeover of personel for the US side of things, we're just waiting for a restock to land over there and we'll be back with that service hopefully no later than mid January.

Thanks in advance and happy new year.
Mitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back