Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holds up my sign..... Will work for seeds!! lol :smoking:
Send me a pm or email if you're still waiting.
We'll get you sorted out.

It's been a tough run of things from nov until now, yes we'll definitely get extra help for any future promos and be well prepared in advance.

Kind regards Mitch

Just wanted to drop in and show some love to the entire @mephisto team. The communication and customer service was top notch and the speed of delivery was amazing. I placed my order on Tuesday and received my beans today (Friday). Incredible. Also, A vial of 5, that's right, FIVE, free seeds even though I only ordered a few single seeds. I'll be reordering soon!
image.jpeg

I got mail.

My Black Friday order arrived a couple of days ago.:woohoo:

Better late than never.

The super stealth is top notch. It had me fooled and I have received this method of stealth before.

Apologies to bill for an abrupt email. Communication throughout the purchase process has been first class.

Now to the order.

Mystery mix 18 (ordered) 45 seeds

White crack (freebies) 18 seeds

Looking forward to growing these out over time. It will take a while to grow 60+ plants out.:woody:

just placed my order with mephisto! mitch has been great with the feedback through my first ordering process. we plan to stick around a while.

7xskystomper
7xsourstomper
and supersoil
excited to see what freebies we get hooked up with as well!.
will be taking lots of pics throughout the grow of the stompers and will give full reports. will be running 4x4 tent 1000Watt led ..probably do 9 plants first run, 3 gal bags, foxfarms and mephisto supersoil. maybe a few hanger lights to beef up the side branches. "any tips and info ALWAYS appreciated" thanks guys.

Big thanks to Mitch . small company. doing big things. and he is all over the customer support. i was satisfied before i even ordered lol

14852798156881422200010.jpg
Black Tuesday!!??!! Patients is a virtue.. And good things are well worth waiting for! I appreciate both Bill and Mitch for taking care of my order! I paid for 10 seeds.. got 40! There aren't enough words or thank yous in the human lanuage for that! I don't even know where to start now! My 1st Mephisto order and it looks like my tent will be a Mephisto tent for the rest of the year!![/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 1485278454296-731255450.jpg
    1485278454296-731255450.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 1485279112214-2061951772.jpg
    1485279112214-2061951772.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back