Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I actually read that yesterday, just didn't put 2 and 2 together..No big deal, I mean they were FREE after all..I just opened my supersoil pack and thought they were hidden somewhere after I threw the packaging out..I kept thinking they were in the trash lol.

Yeah I actually read that yesterday, just didn't put 2 and 2 together..No big deal, I mean they were FREE after all..I just opened my supersoil pack and thought they were hidden somewhere after I threw the packaging out..I kept thinking they were in the trash lol.
:pass: They have the best freebies you can get

I know. What I meant was that you can't bitch about not getting something that was free..

@mephisto what's your personal top strains in stock? I've been drooling over the catalog and it's hard to make a decision.
can say i have tried "not grown" grape crinkle, 3 bears and 1 other i cant remember what the name was. some sour stomper curing atm. "friends garden" and all have been amazing. so far id say 3 bears is my personal fav but thats of the 3 tried. i want all of them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back