Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, ive heard nothing but good things about these guys. And just kinda wondering. I sell on ebay and such. And sometimes i get a little behind on getting an order out. But i always keep contact with the people who buy from me. Im sure its legit. Thanks for reply tho... with what ive seen and heard about their gear its totally worth it... and bcuz they are that good im sure why it takes a minute.

No worries you're in good hands. My last order with them was on black Friday. It took about 12hrs to get an email to confirm the order and give payment instructions. I did not hear anything for 11-12 days, then an email with my tracking#. The beans showed up 3-4 days later. I ordered 5 3packs (15 beans). I received 12 5packs (60 beans). Nothing but the finest things to say about the Mephisto folks. Ya can't rush a good thing. In the words of Oddball, "Have a little faith - have a little faith."

Kinda wondering what's up... ordered and payed 3days ago and haven't heard anything back at all. Im not a impatient person. I understand that things take time. Just thinking 3days is enough time to atleast drop me an email saying my order was being processed. Especially since it says 3-5 days for delivery on website. Ive heard great things about these cats and am super excited to run this gear. Just can't help but wonder why ive heard nadda... oh well, just hope i get the chance to run their gear soon. $50.00 bucks is alot to a disabled single parent.

Hi please email me directly and I can investigate your order - mitch@mephistogenetics.com

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, we need to update the site to allow for processing time.
Once sent your order will not take long to arrive - typically within 4 days to most places in the states.

Cheers Mitch

Wondering if the PayPal is still the same as it was a couple months ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any info on stilton special ?? @mephisto @gbd dates ,genes etc , gotta get a nice cheese in your line-up. :thumbsup:

It's currently untested as an F1 auto to auto hence being given out as testers! So all the info is still to come out, but with the cheese element from the northern cheese haze and the bluesy part from the sour livers, it's a Mephisto take on a blue cheese strain,

Hope that helps some! Mitch

It's currently untested as an F1 auto to auto hence being given out as testers! So all the info is still to come out, but with the cheese element from the northern cheese haze and the bluesy part from the sour livers, it's a Mephisto take on a blue cheese strain,

Hope that helps some! Mitch
cheers mitch, im a sucker for a good blue cheese/cheese as is most of the uk as you know,would love to purchase some of these/or be front of the que when they are released @mephisto .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back