Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi yes indeed,

It's chem4d x chemdogging, the f4 feminised seeds are in the plants now.

I've been a little lax on updating the mephisto genetics project thread as we've just been crazy busy since November, but projects are still being rolled out and worked
In pure (photo) form it's in my opinion a straight 50/50 hybrid, with the auto livers using auto blues as the auto donor and the sour livers using sour crack as the auto donor, they're substantially more on the indica side in general but you can come across taller more sativa phenos - there should be test grows knocking around the mephisto forum as well as probably some pages back now I wrote the project details and what to expect from the sour livers in full - I'll be writing the other new descriptions tomorrow
You need to make a coffee table book 4 us Mepheads.

Hey guys, sorry for such a dumb question but are you releasing that haze and other strains on 4/20 if so what would be the cost per 1. Is the soil stocked also would you kindly tell me the freebie of the month is as this may decide what I get.

For a total newbie to Mephisto, is there a particular time period when things are sold out/in stock? Been checking the website here and there for a few weeks and it looks like most of the strains are continually out of stock. I love that y'all are so popular, but I'm dying to get in on the fun too! :biggrin:

For a total newbie to Mephisto, is there a particular time period when things are sold out/in stock? Been checking the website here and there for a few weeks and it looks like most of the strains are continually out of stock. I love that y'all are so popular, but I'm dying to get in on the fun too! [emoji3]
They are probably just gearing up for a big 4/20 drop.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Right on. Still, I assume their beans probably go pretty quick. Would a 4/20 sale be announced in this thread, or? I'm dying to try Walter White in particular.
I know they have new strains being released and special freebies for 4/20 I assume there will be a big website update for that but probably not before but idk. And I don't know about the Walter white but I'm sure @mephisto will be by to answer your questions better than I.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I know they have new strains being released and special freebies for 4/20 I assume there will be a big website update for that but probably not before but idk. And I don't know about the Walter white but I'm sure @mephisto will be by to answer your questions better than I.

True, I should have just tagged 'em. Thanks for the info anyway, wasn't trying to put ya on the spot! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back