Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got my invoice and sent funds. I bet those guys were pretty busy this week! Between the mephisto drop and the AFN giveaways this has been the best 420!:smoking:And I won a double grape seed. That is looking like some personal stash top quality buds there, hope I have what it takes to bring her to the fullest potential :headbang:

@mephisto So this has been lingering on my mind and I have to ask. Are the ambigram mephisto stickers available in a large size? Reason I ask is I have seen a guy driving a truck in my neighborhood with a large decal on his window. Last time I saw him at a light I tried to flag him down to ask LOL I see this sticker all the time now and it's making me want one :headbang: are they/will they be available at some point?

@mephisto last week i received my order of 3 Skystomper and 3 Sourstomper seeds. Because of a delay i got 5 of both and 10 special freebies from the "Auto Cush" aka Green Crack. Thanks a lot ! I am more than happy !
As you dont sell the Auto Cush seeds is there any information for this strain (pot size,height,yield...and so on...)? Would be great to know !
I´m looking forward to get my order of your 3 promo strains and i`m so excited to let them germ :yay:

@mephisto I would like to thx Mitch and the Mephisto team for the freebies of white crack.My new fav Auto strain.I want more

Attachments

• IMG_20170416_082154.jpg
    IMG_20170416_082154.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 113
I ordered 7 SODK right before the 420 sale. Got my package today. Great customer service again. I didn't open it but there's more than 7 SODK and there's a pack of a bunch of Heisenberg special too. My wife blinged up her Ipad case with the stickers. :funny: Thanks Mephisto!
P1050625.JPG

P1050622.JPG
P1050623.JPG
P1050624.JPG

Man been Reading this thread for 3 days. I admit I skipped pages here and there. I have a Skywalker and 4 sour livers going now, got then from the vault seeds for a comparative grow on another site. I also just ordered 3 deep blue c f2 from seedsman and got 2 free sour hound. Ordered a couple others also blue dream auto from hso and c4matic from fast buds, but I wish I ordered direct from you guys now. I will be soon though in about 2 weeks. I'm new to mephisto for the most part but I'm in love already. Great products and from what I've read customer service too. I'll be in touch. May the grow gods bless you...

Mephisto rocks! :thanks: Direct order is the way to go. I ordered couple days before 4/20 and they held it till than for my other order of some cheese and livers. Freebies on top of freebies, thanks again. Would say i'm good but I know you guys are going to be bring some heat later this year.:pighug:

1478.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back