Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the auto blue.... And manbear alien pig freebies
Nice, you'll love the results. Great meds
I'll be over your way for the 4th, if you smell that familiar dank odor that's me and my fat sack of Mephisto. I don't mind sharing...

Nice, you'll love the results. Great meds
I'll be over your way for the 4th, if you smell that familiar dank odor that's me and my fat sack of Mephisto. I don't mind sharing...
I can't wait to grow it. I hope it does good under my leds. What's a good nutrient mix for autoflowers

I can't wait to grow it. I hope it does good under my leds. What's a good nutrient mix for autoflowers
I use Fox farm trio with good results. You'll see lots of folks on here using that and advanced nutrients. Start off at 1/4 strength with whatever you choose. These your first auto's?

I use Fox farm trio with good results. You'll see lots of folks on here using that and advanced nutrients. Start off at 1/4 strength with whatever you choose. These your first auto's?
Yes...my first autos. I've read a lot about autos, and I've been asking others about about them, but they claim their not as strong in thc or cbds as regular. But the more and more I keep reading about autos make me want to try them. I tried to order some from nirvana seeds but got burnt ....lost 200 hundreds dam dollars, then a family friend told me about mephisto genetics, and said they specialize in auto and I can't go wrong with them. Sooooo I gave them a shot

Last edited:
Yes...my first autos. I've read a lot about autos, and I've been asking others about about them, but they claim their not as strong in thc or cbds as regular. But the more and more I keep reading about autos make me want to try them. I tried to order some from nirvana seeds but got burnt ....lost 200 hundreds dam dollars, then a family friend told me about mephisto genetics, and said the specialize in auto and I can't go wrong with them. Sooooo I gave them a shot
Your friend is exactly right. Excellent quality flowers that'll give any photo a run for its money. Ive grown for years switched to autos a couple years ago, im now a 100% Meph head. These fellas put out top notch quailty, you're about to find out. :smoking: There is a learning curve with auto's, do lots of reading and start a journal if u can. Happy growing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back