Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought directly from Mephisto twice and each time has been outstanding.

First order was:
3-Alien vs Triangle
3- Fantasmo Express

Received: 5 of each strain and 5 orange Crack freebies.

Second order was their Black Friday deal.

Ordered:

3-Deep Blue C
Mephisto Super Soil

Received

two 5 packs of deep blue c and 5 more orange Crack.

Each time they were processed it took 2 days to reach me in Florida.

Great customer service and fast shipping.
Wowwww man 2 days that's crazy fast I can't wait I ordered 3 pack bears og and 3 pack grape crinkle for black friday deal hopefully i too get some Orange crack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Yeah I ordered a Pick n mix 50 pack and 2 pouches of soil to try it out. I ordered on Black Friday paid for it on Tuesday and I'm still waiting for the shipping. They must be swamped with orders.

There's a bunch still to go out, I do apologize.
If you need further info shoot me an email with your order number and I'll investigate it for you.

cheers Mitch

There's a bunch still to go out, I do apologize.
If you need further info shoot me an email with your order number and I'll investigate it for you.

cheers Mitch

I'll shoot you a email but I'm not worried. I know you guys are busy working.
So within 3.5 hours of posting on a forum I've emailed back and forth with Mitch a few times found out they were out of some of the strains I wanted so I told him to surprise me with replacements and was told he would take care of it.
That is some of the best customer service I've seen in my 43 years. Didn't have to sit on phone,Didn't have to wait for emails and its past 10 pm in Spain. Mitch light a fatty do A dab and chill you earned it!!

So within 3.5 hours of posting on a forum I've emailed back and forth with Mitch a few times found out they were out of some of the strains I wanted so I told him to surprise me with replacements and was told he would take care of it.
That is some of the best customer service I've seen in my 43 years. Didn't have to sit on phone,Didn't have to wait for emails and its past 10 pm in Spain. Mitch light a fatty do A dab and chill you earned it!!

Honestly I feel bad for you guys waiting.. I'm a customer to people at times too.
I've been removed from dealing with orders and emails for awhile so I can concentrate on actually making seeds and doing the project work and documentation which is vital to our company too. But I'm going to help bill out tomorrow so we can clear all the outside us orders at least because it stresses me to know people are waiting on us.

I will just say it's been super overwhelming this promo has been triple or more in terms of orders that any of our previous ones. Next time we'll have more staff on hand.

Cheers Mitch

im sure there are some of us i4 4o rush at all.if there was a tick 8ox put me to the 8ack of the list,id tick it.
thaks for all hard work.
:pighug:

Honestly I feel bad for you guys waiting.. I'm a customer to people at times too.
I've been removed from dealing with orders and emails for awhile so I can concentrate on actually making seeds and doing the project work and documentation which is vital to our company too. But I'm going to help bill out tomorrow so we can clear all the outside us orders at least because it stresses me to know people are waiting on us.

I will just say it's been super overwhelming this promo has been triple or more in terms of orders that any of our previous ones. Next time we'll have more staff on hand.

Cheers Mitch
Thanks for all the hard work it certainly doesn't go unnoticed we appreciate it all... Customer service like this from a seedbank never heard of, you guys are awesome first purchase and you guys got a lifer... Heck take a break you guys deserve it Mitch and bill and the rest of mephisto I truly hope you guys enjoy the holidays [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back