Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...just out of curiosity, what are these round things? All I know is that they look cool on top of a jar of Sour Hound...
DSC_0003_zpsxwb66iip.jpg

Order 3 Alien vs. Triangle, 3 Sour Crack, 3 Fantasmo Express seeds. Received 5 Alien vs. Triangle, 5 Sour Crack, 5 Fantasmo Express and 10 White Crack seeds. Thank you @mephisto! :smoking:
I hope they are not old seeds like I received from Linda semilla last time (in my journal and other posts here on this forum).

All the freebies I have had from mephisto has been first class

A trip to the mailbox ended up being rather special this morning, as buried under the normal pile of advertising shit sat a magical looking package from boys in the mountain ;)

Cheers guys for getting these little babies here safely and quickly again, and for the more than generous freebies.

20161104_113332.jpg
20161104_113346.jpg
20161104_113610.jpg
20161104_113816.jpg
20161104_113908.jpg
20161104_113939.jpg
20161104_114007.jpg

Last edited:
Order 3 Alien vs. Triangle, 3 Sour Crack, 3 Fantasmo Express seeds. Received 5 Alien vs. Triangle, 5 Sour Crack, 5 Fantasmo Express and 10 White Crack seeds. Thank you @mephisto! :smoking:
I hope they are not old seeds like I received from Linda semilla last time (in my journal and other posts here on this forum).

:drool:WOW that's a awesome haul!

:yay:Got my 2 nd order here in 2 days!! Let me tell yeah I should not order seeds high!
I ordered my first 18 seed pack I used my 10% afn discount but did not tell them so I thinking it was 158.50 with discount came to 175.00 no discount I did not figure out what I had did wrong anyways it takes me weeks to decide on seeds so when I seen I was short on cash I freaked thinking which do I take away so I ask them could they please sell me 158.50 worth of seeds lol and would they please pick which ones to remove as I just can't do it.
I got a lovely email from bill saying they could give me my 18 seeds for that said they usually give 22 seeds with 18 pack order but would be happy to give me the 18 for that!
I was so happy got my package today there's my lovely 18 seeds that took me 3 weeks to decide on and what else a 10 pack of white crack with 2 stickers I can't belive it!
I love the in u.s.a shipping it tore my nerves up about customs I will use the vault for photo plant orders his came fine wanted to included jack because of him I'm doing my first skywalkers well second try at them at them and he will be responsible for me getting to try my first mephisto smoke and was good enough to include me in grow off.
IMG_20161110_101313.jpg

THANK YOU ALL AT MEPHISTO!

Hey guys I was thinking yes I'm high but I'm going to be labeling the tops of my cure jars I'm going to trim these to fit it would be awesome to get round stickers with the strains name and your all's logos on them I would put them on top of all my cure jars I know some one else has said this again Im just high lol
I just seen someone else has same idea lol I need to catch up on postings.

I ordered beans a month or so ago.. Didn't get a reply for a few days, guy said he was sick! It's cool. The confirmation email wouldn't come through so I spent a few days wondering if my order was lost. Communication error. Still cool.(pictures of others plants kept me motivated.) when my beans finally did arrive not only did they forgive me some white chem they gave me a few extra beans for all my troubles! This my first grow and first experience ordering seeds. I don't think I'll ever stop dealing with you guys. Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back