Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im planning to grow a high CBD strain and found that Charlottes Web has 20% CBD and is one of the strongest strains out there. Do you have a high CBD strain or plan to make a autoflower out of Charlottes Web? That would be great! Thanks! :vibe:

Picked up some Beary White & more GBD Soil Amendment for Black Friday. Love Mephisto gear!
I dropped an Auto Blues last Sunday and she was the quickest germination I have seen, she was 1" above her rapid rooter on Tuesday, even with her helmet still on, I was able to ease her seed coat off with little hassle.

I have bought directly from Mephisto twice and each time has been outstanding.

First order was:
3-Alien vs Triangle
3- Fantasmo Express

Received: 5 of each strain and 5 orange Crack freebies.

Second order was their Black Friday deal.

Ordered:

3-Deep Blue C
Mephisto Super Soil

Received

two 5 packs of deep blue c and 5 more orange Crack.

Each time they were processed it took 2 days to reach me in Florida.

Great customer service and fast shipping.

I have bought directly from Mephisto twice and each time has been outstanding.

First order was:
3-Alien vs Triangle
3- Fantasmo Express

Received: 5 of each strain and 5 orange Crack freebies.

Second order was their Black Friday deal.

Ordered:

3-Deep Blue C
Mephisto Super Soil

Received

two 5 packs of deep blue c and 5 more orange Crack.

Each time they were processed it took 2 days to reach me in Florida.

Great customer service and fast shipping.
Wow, that's awesome.

I recently did my first order with Mephisto ( : I decided to go with grape crinkle and Tyrone special . Order arrived in 10bussiness days. Opened up packs to find five freebies of orange crack and a few extras of the ones I ordered :) was a great experience . I will deff be ordering again !!!

I recently did my first order with Mephisto ( : I decided to go with grape crinkle and Tyrone special . Order arrived in 10bussiness days. Opened up packs to find five freebies of orange crack and a few extras of the ones I ordered :) was a great experience . I will deff be ordering again !!!
Cool. I keep hearing about that Orange Crack. Sounds interesting, can't wait to see some grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back