Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mephisto Any estimate to when the store will be back up? Did the sale wipe you out of beans? Got some munnies burnin a hole in me pocket. Eager to see whats left.

Hey dude! We still have decent stock in Europe for you. The store is still just closed for new orders for another few days...

But we're almost almost through the Black Friday stuff

Hopefully the store will be back in action early next week

Cheers Mitch

Hello everyone @ Mephisto. Just got my Black Friday beans in today. What an awesome deal. Thanks guys, for the first class genetics and the incredible customer service. Mephisto just gets it done. If anyooe out there is thinking about buying a pack of Mephisto Beans, go for it. You cannot go wrong!!

Happy Holidays Guys,
Kyle

How many Seeds do you become when you have buy a pick and Mix 7 Pack on black Friday?

Let it grow

@mephisto Thank you for the Seed Fairy tracking #, I received the e-mail today...I received my seeds yesterday LOL. With the craziness of the sale I figured that my goodies were on the way so I used the Seed Fairy's website & tracked my package. I didn't bother with asking after a # because I knew everyone in the crew was working so hard to get things out.
I ordered 1 Beary White & GBD soil amendment & received 4 Beary Whites, the soil amendment, & 3 White Cracks as freebies. Thank you for the great genetics. I hope you guys get a bit of rest soon!

I think everything I ordered from the original line I got buy one get 3. I paid for one and got 4 of sour crack, 24 carat, and alien vs triangle. Except tooth decay I only got one extra there. Then I got like seven orange is the new crack.

I have to look but a couple I think I got buy one get 2 for a total of 3. I can't remember off hand. But that alone leaves me with 27 if my stoned math is correct.

Hey dude! We still have decent stock in Europe for you. The store is still just closed for new orders for another few days...

But we're almost almost through the Black Friday stuff

Hopefully the store will be back in action early next week

Cheers Mitch
I am really hoping that this means that my order will be shipping early next week also :biggrin:. I am excited to try out this gear. My wifes med tent is empty waiting for a fresh run of Mephisto product

Ordered 3 Beary White, 3 Sour Bubbly, 3 Chem City Blues, 2 Soil Packs. It sounds like it is going to be a fun time!

Got my order today. Fast shipping but delayed due to weather. I blame mephisto for all these frosty ass flowers, causing the northwest to get a cold front. :crying::pighug:

You guys rock as always. Already dropped two beans, couldn't wait. They have been germinating for a few hours now.

IMG_20161210_182714.jpg

Say hello to white stomper x Sour hound, I'm calling her WHooSH and Tyrone stomper.
20161210_145958.jpg

:bow::bow::bow: you guys :headbang:

Enjoy.:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back