Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mitch, i ask Bill on Thursday when he ship the beans to me and he say last Friday he will ship but no email from him when he Ship is that normal???

Been proudly wearing my hoodie everywhere I've gone the last 3 days. :thanks: My lady says it's her's but she swims in an XL, hope you have mediums cause I gotta order her one.

I am really hoping that this means that my order will be shipping early next week also :biggrin:. I am excited to try out this gear. My wifes med tent is empty waiting for a fresh run of Mephisto product

Ordered 3 Beary White, 3 Sour Bubbly, 3 Chem City Blues, 2 Soil Packs. It sounds like it is going to be a fun time!
Been proudly wearing my hoodie everywhere I've gone the last 3 days. :thanks: My lady says it's her's but she swims in an XL, hope you have mediums cause I gotta order her one.

Cool to know! I think we're out of hoodies now, I'll get some more ordered soon though :D

I did too. It happens. Mine got hung up for a while never knew why. Missed expected delivery date by some days. I was sweating myself but they came.

I did too. It happens. Mine got hung up for a while never knew why. Missed expected delivery date by some days. I was sweating myself but they came.
Its that time of the year when all the mail carriers are super busy, i'd expect delays in anything delivered following cyber monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back