Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

That's the holiday spirit!

Wouldn't you rather them continuing to work on orders rather than spending times in the forums?

GDB does not work on orders. It would take 3 minutes for a simple short update post in this thread and zero impact on open order fulfillment. It would make sense to do that don't u think?

And I am very much in the spirit.

My order arrived today. So stealthily packed I thought it got intercepted. LOL. Order was small. 2 10 pk bubbly livers. I got a sticker and 6 chem bubblys as freebies. I was losing faith but they came through like you all said they would. Anyone else still waiting, it'll happen.

so whats the update? dont u guys give a shit? the lack of communication is frustrating. what if customers are travelling for the holidays and their beans get poached because the were not hone. or how about some general updates like "we are aiming to have all remaining orders shipped by today".

Sent using Tapatalk

All were shipped before your inquiry, that's why I asked your order number to see what the deal is from our shipping guy.

This definitely happens around the holidays, no need to worry. Nothing Brad or jez can do once it's in the post office's hands unfortunately!

:pass:
Yeah I second this it's crazy amounts of mail at the post offices this time of year- I work at a local post office warehouse ishhh gets pretty hectic during the holidays

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

so whats the update? dont u guys give a shit? the lack of communication is frustrating. what if customers are travelling for the holidays and their beans get poached because the were not hone. or how about some general updates like "we are aiming to have all remaining orders shipped by today".

Sent using Tapatalk

We were promised several completion dates for orders being done (internally), but finally were told all had been sent and cleared on Wednesday.

So if you've not heard anything, then something's amiss there. So please either pm me your order number or post it here so I can have it looked into.

Order arrived safe and sound today.
Ordered 29 got 53, fucking incredible.
Got Heisenberg x sourhound for my freebies, been excited to try Heisenberg, have to see what I can find on here about it. Thanks one more time for the incredible offers @mephisto, got a customer for life. Let me know when you need an Oregon @mephisto rep for the dispensaries :cool1:

Growers love
Nebulas

Any info or bud pics of the Blue Toof special pheno...Those were my freebies..First it was the AvT special phenos now the Blue Toof....It makes me feel.....Special.

Back