Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Got our seeds today as stated in another thread. Got 14 toof decay when we ordered 7, but had to wait a lo bff while to get our beans. Ordered and paid right away when the sale started, and took a while. But mephisto always makes it worth the while. Expected a long turn around time and for getting double the beans is worth the wait. Got samsquanch x HBSS and want some info on the strain as we posted elsewhere. Might grow it but not for a little while yet. Gotta grow both originals first so we can compare.

This definitely happens around the holidays, no need to worry. Nothing Brad or jez can do once it's in the post office's hands unfortunately!

:pass:

@gbd can u on behalf of MG tell us what the deal is for those that have not got a tracking number. Curious if MG is off all next week and we have to just go in to hardcore patience mode or will u guys be working? Realize u r not in the shipping dept but you can give us an update anyway. I have emailed btw but team must be focusing on orders which is understandable. Its all on u to handle customer service right now!!!

@gbd can u on behalf of MG tell us what the deal is for those that have not got a tracking number. Curious if MG is off all next week and we have to just go in to hardcore patience mode or will u guys be working? Realize u r not in the shipping dept but you can give us an update anyway. I have emailed btw but team must be focusing on orders which is understandable. Its all on u to handle customer service right now!!!

What's your order number?

Got our seeds today as stated in another thread. Got 14 toof decay when we ordered 7, but had to wait a lo bff while to get our beans. Ordered and paid right away when the sale started, and took a while. But mephisto always makes it worth the while. Expected a long turn around time and for getting double the beans is worth the wait. Got samsquanch x HBSS and want some info on the strain as we posted elsewhere. Might grow it but not for a little while yet. Gotta grow both originals first so we can compare.

No one has grown thr Samsquanch x hubbabubbasmelloscope, you could be the first!

My order arrived a day early, caught me off guard when I checked the tracking and it said delivered. I ordered 110 beans (2 50 mystery packs & 10 bubbly livers) and got 172. Freebies are Samsquanch x HBSS and Heisenberg x Sour Hound. I ended up paying around $1.60 per seed I received Straight up incredible promo.. Thank you very much @mephisto :pighug::thanks:

My order arrived a day early, caught me off guard when I checked the tracking and it said delivered. I ordered 110 beans (2 50 mystery packs & 10 bubbly livers) and got 172. Freebies are Samsquanch x HBSS and Heisenberg x Sour Hound. I ended up paying around $1.60 per seed I received Straight up incredible promo.. Thank you very much @mephisto :pighug::thanks:
Wow, what a deal.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

No one has grown thr Samsquanch x hubbabubbasmelloscope, you could be the first!
Think we might have to! Not much room in such a small space with only a 300 watt led but might be fun to try out anyway. Go enough room for 2 plants max.
Time to see if the other one of us wants to grow it! Very tempting.

Last two orders came today. Not a better breeder to work with on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Ordered 80
Received 53 extra AND 36 freebies

Thats just crazy to me for a company to do that when they don't have too.

Happy holidays and a HUGE thank you to everyone @mephisto for all that you do for us. :xmas::worship::cheers:

Back