Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Last two orders came today. Not a better breeder to work with on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Ordered 80
Received 53 extra AND 36 freebies

Thats just crazy to me for a company to do that when they don't have too.

Happy holidays and a HUGE thank you to everyone @mephisto for all that you do for us. :xmas::worship::cheers:
:chimp: :crying: :crying::chimp: HAPPY NEW YEAR, See, that is so COOL

My order arrived a day early, caught me off guard when I checked the tracking and it said delivered. I ordered 110 beans (2 50 mystery packs & 10 bubbly livers) and got 172. Freebies are Samsquanch x HBSS and Heisenberg x Sour Hound. I ended up paying around $1.60 per seed I received Straight up incredible promo.. Thank you very much @mephisto :pighug::thanks:
:cools:

A slight chance we may see her floating around a bit more?!!
I would try anything with some bubba in it. She smells great can’t wait u see the difference between chem and Creme Bubbly I’m expecting more out of creme since she’s basically an updated chem. Kinda why I did chem first. Didn’t want to be let down not sure that’s possible with these genes. I was kinda skeptical at first thought it was just a bunch of fan boys. I’ve seen that through all different aspects of life. But man these genes are the real deal. So far I’ve been happy with every plant so far.

Last two orders came today. Not a better breeder to work with on the planet as far as I'm concerned.

Ordered 80
Received 53 extra AND 36 freebies

Thats just crazy to me for a company to do that when they don't have too.

Happy holidays and a HUGE thank you to everyone @mephisto for all that you do for us. :xmas::worship::cheers:

I'm glad they hooked you up. It's my last time in this thread. I bought 99 seeds and received 122 Total. Peace

Last edited:
No one has grown thr Samsquanch x hubbabubbasmelloscope, you could be the first!
so whats the update? dont u guys give a shit? the lack of communication is frustrating. what if customers are travelling for the holidays and their beans get poached because the were not hone. or how about some general updates like "we are aiming to have all remaining orders shipped by today".

Sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: gbd
Damn maybe they have a second package coming to u. Seems u waited just as long and ordered more but got less. Luck of the draw I guess. I usually lose at that game too.

No other packages coming. I know Mitch isn't the person packing and sending the orders. The person who is obviously doesn't have a clue how to take care of people right. I'm not sure what the rationale is for giving more to some people than others. I think he got in way over his head and doesn't have a clue that he is just screwing the whole company over. Whatever, things will work out in the long run for everyone. I'm out, peace

so whats the update? dont u guys give a shit? the lack of communication is frustrating. what if customers are travelling for the holidays and their beans get poached because the were not hone. or how about some general updates like "we are aiming to have all remaining orders shipped by today".

Sent using Tapatalk
That's the holiday spirit!

Wouldn't you rather them continuing to work on orders rather than spending times in the forums?

Back