Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

To all those still waiting: This is an attempt to ease your anxiety and or worries about your purchase. This is one of the best companies on the planet period. Every year they exceed their expectations as well as their customers. The fact that they would need to close for months is a sign of their growing popularity and dedication all while making sure that all orders are fulfilled. I can only assume they have less than 5 people working for them. Even if they had 10 people, 500-600 orders is still a lot of people to do anything with or for when you’re a small company.

I’m sure they don’t enjoy not meeting deadlines or having delays and imagine the stress they go through when they burn through stock quicker than projected! Imagine not having the space to meet supply and demand. Try thinking of it from a business perspective. I get people just want emails but due to the nature of this product, great attention to detail must be paid to fulfilling orders to ensure a low loss rate, low package theft rate, and low rate of interception by our “green tape with the letter inside your package but seeds inside missing friends” over at...yeah you know who you are.

Every single order has made it to me as planned. Can’t say about the Tude or SS co. I didn’t get emails on time or confirmation of shipment every single time, but what I did get is my moneys worth and then-some. The wait is worth it. Please don’t buy from them at year end if you’re trying to start a grow in December. They won’t say that because what business owner would say don’t buy from me? I’m saying it having watched this happen for a couple years. Mitch and crew even ask that you temper your expectations during sales. This is always their biggest sale aside from Illuminauto drops. Sorry if I’m forcasting that wrong MG.

Follow these threads or their social media sites and you’ll be able to plan around. The pizza tracker mentality gets to us all but that’s not the life for every company. They just don’t have the man/woman power to keep everyone on speed dial for updates. Your investment will be worth the wait and I get zero in kickbacks (none needed) to give my perspective, advice, and praise for these peeps on the Mountain.

This is very close to hitting the nail on the head.
Apologies everyone. I and we collectively have been beyond stressed with this.

I've been slammed all round with work of late. But hopefully this explains my absence.

Harvesting the new seeded artisanals, (still ongoing)
Fugue state, ssk, cookies, orange diesel. A new limited made from two of those, some select crosses for 2018 illuminautos.

De-seeding those.

We've started, sexed and transplanted the f2 sativa projects, super orange haze, Panama, g13 haze, mango haze.

Harvesting sour crinkle, sour stomper, 4AM, cosmic queen. (On going)

Started the f2's of the livers bx, and the cbd projects canna-bear and canna-cheese

Building a room and first trial run at farm [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

We didn't plan or work our rotations around xmas etc this year so I'm working the holidays alone at the farm so the other boys can go home.

Just to clarify something farmer dee touched once there's essentially 8 of us, 4 here in europe, 4 in the states. Me and tim working the farms. Bill packing the European/rest of world orders. Brad running the sales email and taking orders and payments for everywhere.

Across the pond it's basically jez working solo like bill packing and sending orders. Gbd on the insta and social media, and we have someone else working remotely doing some non-direct sales work. And another grower generally aiding us with in house testing etc.

For this promo Bill had 170 orders to do, jez some 380.

Brad flies home to run promos where he has a good set up for answering emails quickly during the promo and then he's on the mobile when back in this country. As otherwise he's helping us in his soil boy/apprentice capacity at the farm. And he's made real good headway in that element of the promotions.

We thought initially that the 10 working day allowance was a more than comfortable enough margin to get everyone taken care of in time. As We know ourselves how many orders can be packed a day from when we cover bill when he's on holiday.

So we thought we'd basically covered ourselves, dealt with the initial influx smoothly, we sent enough stock across the pond in advance and calculated stock levels throughout the promotion every half day to make sure We didn't oversell any items. (The store inventory function essentially doesn't work, so everything needed to be calculated manually as orders were paid)

I'm still a bit clueless as to what happened exactly on Jez's end. We asked throughout if he was on track, then it appeared he was struggling but by that point there wasn't much we could do. Definitely just need more hands on deck there. And likely our fault too as we should have clarified he didn't answer emails and just pack, but he was receiving 100 or more emails daily which definitely halted progress.

We were promised all Order completion dates several times, and did relay these to customers initially. However as these deadlines kept being pushed back it created more trouble as I didn't want to be seen making more and more false promises.

It's the worst part of it really, when we're a split team and in another part of the world you feel helpless. And when your companies reputation is at stake.. it's ridiculously frustrating.. hard to quantify exactly. Short of hopping on a plane there's not many options. But really with so much to manage here, that's not a real option either.

Anyway. I believe every should now be sorted.
Sorry for any headaches, trust me we feel it x5 ourselves! If anyone is still waiting or has any issues please give me a pm or email.

Cheers and happy holidays in advance.
Mitch

This is very close to hitting the nail on the head.
Apologies everyone. I and we collectively have been beyond stressed with this.

I've been slammed all round with work of late. But hopefully this explains my absence.

Harvesting the new seeded artisanals, (still ongoing)
Fugue state, ssk, cookies, orange diesel. A new limited made from two of those, some select crosses for 2018 illuminautos.

De-seeding those.

We've started, sexed and transplanted the f2 sativa projects, super orange haze, Panama, g13 haze, mango haze.

Harvesting sour crinkle, sour stomper, 4AM, cosmic queen. (On going)

Started the f2's of the livers bx, and the cbd projects canna-bear and canna-cheese

Building a room and first trial run at farm [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

We didn't plan or work our rotations around xmas etc this year so I'm working the holidays alone at the farm so the other boys can go home.

Just to clarify something farmer dee touched once there's essentially 8 of us, 4 here in europe, 4 in the states. Me and tim working the farms. Bill packing the European/rest of world orders. Brad running the sales email and taking orders and payments for everywhere.

Across the pond it's basically jez working solo like bill packing and sending orders. Gbd on the insta and social media, and we have someone else working remotely doing some non-direct sales work. And another grower generally aiding us with in house testing etc.

For this promo Bill had 170 orders to do, jez some 380.

Brad flies home to run promos where he has a good set up for answering emails quickly during the promo and then he's on the mobile when back in this country. As otherwise he's helping us in his soil boy/apprentice capacity at the farm. And he's made real good headway in that element of the promotions.

We thought initially that the 10 working day allowance was a more than comfortable enough margin to get everyone taken care of in time. As We know ourselves how many orders can be packed a day from when we cover bill when he's on holiday.

So we thought we'd basically covered ourselves, dealt with the initial influx smoothly, we sent enough stock across the pond in advance and calculated stock levels throughout the promotion every half day to make sure We didn't oversell any items. (The store inventory function essentially doesn't work, so everything needed to be calculated manually as orders were paid)

I'm still a bit clueless as to what happened exactly on Jez's end. We asked throughout if he was on track, then it appeared he was struggling but by that point there wasn't much we could do. Definitely just need more hands on deck there. And likely our fault too as we should have clarified he didn't answer emails and just pack, but he was receiving 100 or more emails daily which definitely halted progress.

We were promised all Order completion dates several times, and did relay these to customers initially. However as these deadlines kept being pushed back it created more trouble as I didn't want to be seen making more and more false promises.

It's the worst part of it really, when we're a split team and in another part of the world you feel helpless. And when your companies reputation is at stake.. it's ridiculously frustrating.. hard to quantify exactly. Short of hopping on a plane there's not many options. But really with so much to manage here, that's not a real option either.

Anyway. I believe every should now be sorted.
Sorry for any headaches, trust me we feel it x5 ourselves! If anyone is still waiting or has any issues please give me a pm or email.

Cheers and happy holidays in advance.
Mitch

Thank you. Looking forward to your next round of new releases/specials. Feliz Navidad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will work for seeds if Jez needs help JK I don't live in the area. It was my first order and it took you a week longer than you thought to ship so what. I had a problem with paypal and it took me 3 days longer than I thought to pay. Do you think paypal gave me anything for my trouble? Thanks for all the extras and freebies. I'm very happy with customer service. If I like the gear as much as I like the service I will order again. Happy holidays everyone

@gbd @mephisto Anyone who can answer this.. How are the mystery packs put together exactly? Is it a collection of seeds that were lost in the shuffle or something else?

It's seeds taken from what's in stock, from all the lines and randomly mixed together! Hope that helps

@mephisto any date yet for the store reopening? Got plenty of yummy seeds, still need some @gbd super soil. Wishing everyone at the farm an elsewhere a happy New Year, may it be the biggest and best yet.

Growers love
Nebulas

It's seeds taken from what's in stock, from all the lines and randomly mixed together! Hope that helps

That does, thank you very much. That's pretty dope, I have a follow up question now though haha is what's in stock added to the mystery mix at an even rate or does it depend on how much you have of a particular strain, how sought-after a strain is, etc.?

@mephisto any date yet for the store reopening? Got plenty of yummy seeds, still need some @gbd super soil. Wishing everyone at the farm an elsewhere a happy New Year, may it be the biggest and best yet.

Growers love
Nebulas

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure I saw them tell someone looking to buy some seeds on IG that it'll be open after new year

Back