Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

@mephisto any date yet for the store reopening? Got plenty of yummy seeds, still need some @gbd super soil. Wishing everyone at the farm an elsewhere a happy New Year, may it be the biggest and best yet.

Growers love
Nebulas

Should be on track for the first week in jan!
When we have a fixed date we'll announce it

That does, thank you very much. That's pretty dope, I have a follow up question now though haha is what's in stock added to the mystery mix at an even rate or does it depend on how much you have of a particular strain, how sought-after a strain is, etc.?

At an even rate, obviously during a normal (non - promo) example it'll be made and mixed on the spot a few seeds of this a few seeds of that, at the packers choice.

But if there's many packs ordered then say 100 seeds of 10 strains would be picked and then mixed.

Cheers

Grrr ... my order just arrived I was still half asleep walked to the mailbox got my magic box. Ordered 5 SOL received 6. The freebies are Chem bubbly.. like a idiot I emptied the vial into my hand. Before I could count I sneezed. Have no idea how many was claimed by the shag carpet. But I now have 3. If this is a sign as how the rest of the days gonna be I'm going back to bed. Anyways Thanks mephisto team for the awesome beans. I love the Chem bubbly my last go with her was just short of 3 oz..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Water the carpet?

At an even rate, obviously during a normal (non - promo) example it'll be made and mixed on the spot a few seeds of this a few seeds of that, at the packers choice.

But if there's many packs ordered then say 100 seeds of 10 strains would be picked and then mixed.

Cheers

Oh wow, I'm digging that system. :cheers: Thanks again, I really appreciate & love the insight we get into the processes that go on behind the scenes & being able to feel like we're right along side you through them. You guys are definitely for the people and I can't express my gratitude enough. Happy Holidays! :bighug::pighug::worship:

Really feeling the holiday cheer around here now! My package of seeds arrived 3 days ahead of schedule, and generously loaded with freebies. Regardless of the delays, I really appreciate all of your hard work and communication. I hope you all can sit back, relax and finally enjoy your holidays. You guys deserve it.
Big thank you to the Mephisto Genetics team!
IMG_3767.JPG

Merry Christmas/Happy Festivus/Haziest of Holidaze!

*Edit. If you guys ever need an extra hand on the US side of things with whatever, from testing to shipping orders, I'd be happy to help!*

Just received a care package from jez, and my goodness! I was shorted two seeds from a 7 pack of avt from the promo, which really was no big deal given how amazing mephisto is with freebies and quality. Today I received an additional 7 pack of avt, along with tons of freebies! Heisenburg x sour hound and a sour livers x 3bog! Thank you to everyone on the farm and Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas!

Seeing all these freebies and orders that the guys on the farm hooked up makes me really wish I was able to have taken advantage of the sale. I hope everyone enjoys everything the received. Merry Xmas!!

Samsquanch x HBSS? Gahhhh that is going to be outrageous. I order 260 beans, and get most stoked on the little vial of testers? Lmao. I'll be damned if that is not one of the first that I pop, but that raises the question.... What the heck do I grow next???? Great times ahead. :vibe:

Just received a care package from jez, and my goodness! I was shorted two seeds from a 7 pack of avt from the promo, which really was no big deal given how amazing mephisto is with freebies and quality. Today I received an additional 7 pack of avt, along with tons of freebies! Heisenburg x sour hound and a sour livers x 3bog! Thank you to everyone on the farm and Happy Holidays / Merry Christmas!
Man, would you consider doing a Journal on those Freebies?

Last edited:
Back