Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Wow, nice haul. But you’re wrong about being set for the next 5 years. Wait till the new upcoming spring releases. Will you be able to resist Amnesia x Walter White or Strawberry Nuggets, or the many new projects to come? :funny: See you at the 420 sale.
I'm set, but I'm also addicted, so no I won't be able to resist.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Cannabis is not addictive, growing cannabis IS addictive.

My black Friday girls, currently.

Big thank you to the mephisto team! @ day 24
20180112_114818.jpg

Just got my Black Friday order!!! Mephisto really outdid themselves!

Ordered - Received
AvT 7 - 10
Fantasmo 3 - 5
Double Grape 7 - 10
Heisenberg 3 - 5
Stilton 3 - 5
White Train 3 - 5
Sour Crinkle 5 - ~15+ (My freebie)
4 AM 0 - 10 (other freebie)
Sour Alien Livers 5 - 6
Gold Glue 5 - 6
Blue Toof 5 - 6
Skywalker 3 - 6
Sour Stomper 3 - 6

Ordered = 52
Received 90

That is just ridiculous!!! Thank you so much @mephisto !!!
My free Artisinal shirt came in as well from the new Artisinal promo, and I got another t-shirt from this one. You guys are the best!!!:pass:

I think I'm set for beans for the next 5 years at least.

View attachment 849780 View attachment 849781 View attachment 849782

Awesome! I assume you get more freebies when you do more than one strain? Cause I got the 50 seed mystery mix and only got 7 freebies. I’ll take it ,though ,since I’ll probably be ordering a lot more this year anyways lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I assume you get more freebies when you do more than one strain? Cause I got the 50 seed mystery mix and only got 7 freebies. I’ll take it ,though ,since I’ll probably be ordering a lot more this year anyways lol

That's how it's been for us. But count those seeds, bet you got more than 50 in the mystery mix. We almost bought a mystery pack of 50 but could only afford a 7 pack of toof decay. Of which, one is running now and is at day 20. Mephisto always delivers

Just dropped 6 4Ass Monkeys from the haul before. Partialing to some friends. Have a bunch of double grapes doing great in my first coco. Will keep coco going for now. Also have one gigantic dbl grape in hydro. Probably drop another bean in a bucket with the overwhelming success

Wow, nice haul. But you’re wrong about being set for the next 5 years. Wait till the new upcoming spring releases. Will you be able to resist Amnesia x Walter White or Strawberry Nuggets, or the many new projects to come? :funny: See you at the 420 sale.

In an effort to not store too many I popped 8 double grapes and ended up pulling 3 that didn’t thrive. Partly probably my fault although the other 5 are by and large the exact same

So ideally if you get a few beans and plant one or two you don’t get to pop more beans and take the strongest growing beans and grow them out and cull the weak. I’m doing that with my 4AM grow. Dropped 6. Will take the strongest and cull 1-2 if needed

Adding a pic of my last Double Grape grow. Success and my favorite taste and yummmmm

Attachments

• 5716B156-3630-4F2B-8B43-0699CBD592DA.jpeg
    5716B156-3630-4F2B-8B43-0699CBD592DA.jpeg
    112.6 KB · Views: 194

They were extremely inconsistent with freebies this year. Try spending $1400 and getting less freebies than someone who spent $150. Kick in the face

They were extremely inconsistent with freebies this year. Try spending $1400 and getting less freebies than someone who spent $150. Kick in the face

How many freebies did you get?
I’m sure they weren’t anticipating the volume of orders they got on that sale . I’m seeing A LOT of Instagram people I follow on the Mephisto’s now. Before it was only the few people o followed from on here. That number went way upppppp

How many freebies did you get?
I’m sure they weren’t anticipating the volume of orders they got on that sale . I’m seeing A LOT of Instagram people I follow on the Mephisto’s now. Before it was only the few people o followed from on here. That number went way upppppp

I'm not going to going to complain or give numbers. They know things didn't go as planned. They have plans to change the freebie policy for large scale purchases. I just hate paying more per seed for spending 10x the amount of money as others.

Back