Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Yes that’s the one. And I would be popping a special pheno but is have so many to do right now and I just started with mephisto so I don’t wanna get stuck on one strain. I’m sure when I come back to her it’ll be special all over again.
Well I'll be popping one
I think I either need to change my journal name or start a new journal.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Well I'll be popping one
I think I either need to change my journal name or start a new journal.

Yeah boy get that special pheno going. Be the first to journal it. I’ll follow for sure. I think this round of illuminautos really nailed it. Seems a lot of solid strains came out of it. SAL, GWK (which I missed out on) SOL, bluetoof. I really hope I get a chance at some GWK. Seems it would fit the bill for a good pain reliever.

Yeah boy get that special pheno going. Be the first to journal it. I’ll follow for sure. I think this round of illuminautos really nailed it. Seems a lot of solid strains came out of it. SAL, GWK (which I missed out on) SOL, bluetoof. I really hope I get a chance at some GWK. Seems it would fit the bill for a good pain reliever.
GWK was on my shortlist too but money had a play and I wasn't in country when I put my order in.
BT special pheno and Sour Stomper dropped in peat pellets but here's a funny dumb thing I did
I can't remember which is which lol
So I guess we'll go by smell somewhere half way thru the grow lol
But it's in there

The smell will tell the tale. Trust me. I haven’t grown sour stomper but trust me bluetoof has its own smell.

Murphy's law, My package was supposed to arrive today. Of course it didn't. No real updates either, just a generic one saying it's on its way. No cities. I pretty much figured that it would not show up today by the lack of updates online. You can tell something is wrong whenever they don't have an update saying it is in your City. Nothing to do but wait. I paid for 99 seeds, I don't care when when they get here...as long as they make it!!!

Back