Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

1+2 Sour Stomper
5+2 SOL
5 Bluetoof Special Pheno freebies
And the soil amendment (going right into some light mix in a couple hours

Paid 6
End up with 15

Thanks @mephisto

Love is Love ladies and gents
e6ba48a5d57a1138a4520ffd94e0e4eb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

1+2 Sour Stomper
5+2 SOL
5 Bluetoof Special Pheno freebies
And the soil amendment (going right into some light mix in a couple hours

Paid 6
End up with 15

Thanks @mephisto

Love is Love ladies and gents
e6ba48a5d57a1138a4520ffd94e0e4eb.jpg

I also ordered 5 of the sol. Keeping my fingers crossed for the bt special

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

While I can’t speak for the special pheno the regular BT is stunning. Smell looks flavor pretty strong too. Special pheno must be something out of this world. Y’all enjoy meow.
I now have no idea what to grow next as I was already kinda stumped with the amount and variety currently in my stock

I was def dropping a sol but now it's a blue toof or trident coin flip.

I now have no idea what to grow next as I was already kinda stumped with the amount and variety currently in my stock

I was def dropping a sol but now it's a blue toof or trident coin flip.

Trident looks nice too but I haven’t grown one yet. Bluetoof is a very nice strain u won’t be disappointed with either. I think trident has the potential to be the bigger plant but both I and @stedimed have a fairly large pheno of bluetoof going now. Mines 32” tall branched out nicely. I’ll be chopping any day now so I’ll try to remember to tag u.

Trident looks nice too but I haven’t grown one yet. Bluetoof is a very nice strain u won’t be disappointed with either. I think trident has the potential to be the bigger plant but both I and @stedimed have a fairly large pheno of bluetoof going now. Mines 32” tall branched out nicely. I’ll be chopping any day now so I’ll try to remember to tag u.
Is it in your mizzos mephistos thread cuz I've been following along just slacking on checking in?

If I had the spot id pop all 3 but in like 4/5 weeks when its chop time for the space queen I'll most likely pop the next up.

Is it in your mizzos mephistos thread cuz I've been following along just slacking on checking in?

If I had the spot id pop all 3 but in like 4/5 weeks when its chop time for the space queen I'll most likely pop the next up.

Yes that’s the one. And I would be popping a special pheno but is have so many to do right now and I just started with mephisto so I don’t wanna get stuck on one strain. I’m sure when I come back to her it’ll be special all over again.

Back