Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

To all those still waiting: This is an attempt to ease your anxiety and or worries about your purchase. This is one of the best companies on the planet period. Every year they exceed their expectations as well as their customers. The fact that they would need to close for months is a sign of their growing popularity and dedication all while making sure that all orders are fulfilled. I can only assume they have less than 5 people working for them. Even if they had 10 people, 500-600 orders is still a lot of people to do anything with or for when you’re a small company.

I’m sure they don’t enjoy not meeting deadlines or having delays and imagine the stress they go through when they burn through stock quicker than projected! Imagine not having the space to meet supply and demand. Try thinking of it from a business perspective. I get people just want emails but due to the nature of this product, great attention to detail must be paid to fulfilling orders to ensure a low loss rate, low package theft rate, and low rate of interception by our “green tape with the letter inside your package but seeds inside missing friends” over at...yeah you know who you are.

Every single order has made it to me as planned. Can’t say about the Tude or SS co. I didn’t get emails on time or confirmation of shipment every single time, but what I did get is my moneys worth and then-some. The wait is worth it. Please don’t buy from them at year end if you’re trying to start a grow in December. They won’t say that because what business owner would say don’t buy from me? I’m saying it having watched this happen for a couple years. Mitch and crew even ask that you temper your expectations during sales. This is always their biggest sale aside from Illuminauto drops. Sorry if I’m forcasting that wrong MG.

Follow these threads or their social media sites and you’ll be able to plan around. The pizza tracker mentality gets to us all but that’s not the life for every company. They just don’t have the man/woman power to keep everyone on speed dial for updates. Your investment will be worth the wait and I get zero in kickbacks (none needed) to give my perspective, advice, and praise for these peeps on the Mountain.

I buy for a friend for 100 Bucks and he get his Seed and i get all the Freebies :D thats Ok, i take the risk lol...

My Seeds are for the next 2 Years i have enouh lol

7 x Skywalker
1 x Samsquash OG
2 x White Train
2 x Berry White
1 x Skylar White
5 x Double Grape
3 x Alien vs triangle
2 x Cosmic Queen
2 x Assed Monkey
2 x Sour livers

Litte bit from last Black Friday and today...

Thanks Mephist for all that great stuff <3

Wow. My order landed yesterday afternoon. More freebies than I feel comfortable bragging about. I ordered 9 beans, and 28 total landed. Pretty much speechless over this kind of excellent service. Thanks a million to the crew at Mephisto. I hope I can do your gear justice, and you have earned my business ten-fold.
Keep up the great work folks!
Regards, Kyle

Wow. My order landed yesterday afternoon. More freebies than I feel comfortable bragging about. I ordered 9 beans, and 28 total landed. Pretty much speechless over this kind of excellent service. Thanks a million to the crew at Mephisto. I hope I can do your gear justice, and you have earned my business ten-fold.
Keep up the great work folks!
Regards, Kyle
Bravo Bravo well said

Nice @diverdown

I'm in the camp of still waiting for a tracking number. Not sure how many more are in that camp, but it looks like they are still sorting out fulfilling orders this week. I'm in no rush myself and I'm not concerned at all.
Damn. Your gonna get hooked the F up. Wish I had ordered later and had to wait for a bunch of freebies. Lol my beans got here and won’t none be soaked for at least a couple more weeks.

Nice @diverdown

I'm in the camp of still waiting for a tracking number. Not sure how many more are in that camp, but it looks like they are still sorting out fulfilling orders this week. I'm in no rush myself and I'm not concerned at all.
I'm in no rush either. Be a few weeks before I can drop anything I'm just excited to see what the freebies are.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Damn. Your gonna get hooked the F up. Wish I had ordered later and had to wait for a bunch of freebies. Lol my beans got here and won’t none be soaked for at least a couple more weeks.

Should be good. I ordered first thing Friday morning when the sale started. Then I decided I should take further advantage of the excellent discounts and placed a second order even though I spent a week figuring out what I wanted in the first order and thought it was going to be my only order. But sure enough I had to order some more. Just could not resist.

I requested the two orders be combined for stealth shipping. And said I'm in no rush. So that for sure put me at the bottom of the queue. I don't mind the delay and I look forward to seeing what sort of mix of freebies they toss in with the ones I ordered. Since there is no such thing as a bad MG strain from what I can tell by reading this board, I'll have a good variety of top genetics to grow.

Back