Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Just got the email from Jez, shipping is on. Excited to see which freebies come my way. Now to watch for the store to reopen for a trade of some bitcoin for some @gbd super soil. Thanks again for the crazy savings @mephisto, I would have waited another month to support your genetics and hard work.

Growers love
Nebulas

Slow, send me your tracking number. I love getting tracking numbers and following the shipment progress. I promise I won't have USPS divert your shipment to me. Honest!

Just joking. Just having some fun while waiting.
Just got tracking number...says it will arrive Monday. Looking forward to seeing what surprises I get.

For a sec I was like wtf what is this , not knowing the 50 came in a single container LOL. Blue toof special pheno
Thank again!

86d1332f8f14fc159460607cf23d2f7e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RAININ HAPPY DAYS NOW, HUH!!!!!

Just got the email from Jez, shipping is on. Excited to see which freebies come my way. Now to watch for the store to reopen for a trade of some bitcoin for some @gbd super soil. Thanks again for the crazy savings @mephisto, I would have waited another month to support your genetics and hard work.

Growers love
Nebulas
Kinda got that, CRAZY PRE-TRIPPIN SENSATION goin!!? HEHE...ADDICTIN..aint it!!!

Got my package today !! Thank you Mephisto crew!! Couldn't be happier with my package. I think I was in the late window which was fine with me . Cause I got hooked up with extras! And the freebies strain came out to be Auto Livers! I'm so hyped, anyone know anything about the auto Livers?
3 bog +2 free
4am +2 free
1 Skywalker +1
1 samsquanch og +1
8 freebies of auto Livers.. ordered 8 and ended up with 22 total! Think I was in the late window

Well worth every minute I had to wait. Now I don't even know which ones to start first !! Thanks again Mephisto!
IMG_20171215_150854071.jpg

Got my package today !! Thank you Mephisto crew!! Couldn't be happier with my package. I think I was in the late window which was fine with me . Cause I got hooked up with extras! And the freebies strain came out to be Auto Livers! I'm so hyped, anyone know anything about the auto Livers?
3 bog +2 free
4am +2 free
1 Skywalker +1
1 samsquanch og +1
8 freebies of auto Livers.. ordered 8 and ended up with 22 total! Think I was in the late window

Well worth every minute I had to wait. Now I don't even know which ones to start first !! Thanks again Mephisto! View attachment 839909
Received auto livers as a free 3 or for orders back short and stocky very enjoyable

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back