Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Thanks for the update, we appreciate it. Looking forward to growing some new strains! I have plenty to start.

Slow, send me your tracking number. I love getting tracking numbers and following the shipment progress. I promise I won't have USPS divert your shipment to me. Honest!

Just joking. Just having some fun while waiting.

Let me apologize on behalf of mephisto for the delayed shipping. I know they are working on getting everyone's orders out, and if your order didn't ship within the stated time frame you will be receiving extra freebies. I don't have any more information beyond that as I am not involved with any of the shipping tasks. Again, my personal apologies for the delays. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

:smokeout:
It's no worries! Cant complain about extra freebies however :)

Not to mention I checked tracking which stated delivery for tomorrow, has been updated for delivery today... Fingers crossed

Man, extra freebies for being a few days behind on an already massive promo. Been considering a complete switch to MG, and after this I'm sold. Not often to see customer service this excellent in any industry. No one else is even remotely close. I will be exclusively ordering from you guys going forward, if not for the stellar genetics, then for the dedication alone.

My order arrived today! I only ordered 9 seeds and I received 18, and some cool stickers! :vibe:
IMG_20171214_133659.jpg

Let me apologize on behalf of mephisto for the delayed shipping. I know they are working on getting everyone's orders out, and if your order didn't ship within the stated time frame you will be receiving extra freebies. I don't have any more information beyond that as I am not involved with any of the shipping tasks. Again, my personal apologies for the delays. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

:smokeout:

Hoping for extra freebies mine was about 2 days past and I just got my email but they're no biggie and granted I have a stoopid amount of seeds (didn't realize how real of a problem stocking becomes) but yeah.. honestly excited for whatever comes.

You guys do such a great I wasn't stressing the lateness especially when you think of order volume and how small seeds are lol

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back