Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Not sure when you placed your order and paid. But they had mentioned a 10 day window not including weekends. The Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale is one of their busiest times for orders. I know the excitement when waiting for an order and hope you get your tracking number soon.

This is the 12th day for me (I didn't count the holiday in Spain last Friday even though my order is coming from the US, otherwise it would be 13)

This is the 12th day for me (I didn't count the holiday in Spain last Friday even though my order is coming from the US, otherwise it would be 13)
Email them, it can’t cause any harm. That’s what I did.

Does anyone know if MG is having problems being able to deliver by 10 days after payment? I'm just 1 day past 10 days but don't want to bother them if they are still just too busy and its not just me.

and what time zone does the shipping dept work in? I'm not sure if I should expect a tracking number email during North American business hours, or whatever business hours timezone Spain is in.
you soon get urs... i got mines yesterday...

you soon get urs... i got mines yesterday...

I thought that just mentioning it in a post would mean I would get the tracking email. It seems like whenever I have something shipped that is MIA all I have to do is ask someone to track it or look in to it and then the next day I get it!. So hoping I get my tracker email on Friday!!! This technique I developed and tested many times has almost always worked.

Welcome aboard to the best genetics around m8
Yeah I agree, the grows I see people are achieving is unbelievable. Everything im looking forni
Does anyone know if MG is having problems being able to deliver by 10 days after payment? I'm just 1 day past 10 days but don't want to bother them if they are still just too busy and its not just me.

and what time zone does the shipping dept work in? I'm not sure if I should expect a tracking number email during North American business hours, or whatever business hours timezone Spain is in.
Hey man I just got my email yesterday all I have to say is that when you receive your tracking info your gonna be really stoked when u see where it's coming from. Meaning that they are a lot closer than you think and will be amazed at MEPHISTO's top notch service. I'm sure you will get something by tonight .. the beans have been moving brother . Best hint I can give

Let me apologize on behalf of mephisto for the delayed shipping. I know they are working on getting everyone's orders out, and if your order didn't ship within the stated time frame you will be receiving extra freebies. I don't have any more information beyond that as I am not involved with any of the shipping tasks. Again, my personal apologies for the delays. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

:smokeout:

Let me apologize on behalf of mephisto for the delayed shipping. I know they are working on getting everyone's orders out, and if your order didn't ship within the stated time frame you will be receiving extra freebies. I don't have any more information beyond that as I am not involved with any of the shipping tasks. Again, my personal apologies for the delays. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

:smokeout:

Appreciate the response. Not worried just anxious. And if extra seeds are coming then wahoooooo. Keep it green everyone.

Growers love
Nebulas

I emailed yesterday about the status of my orders. Was informed all orders should ship by weeks end.. only a few days beyond the stated 10 day period that was quoted. Perfectly acceptable to me considering how busy the Farm must be.. I was never in a rush to begin with.

Thanks Mephisto for the great deals and excellent customer service/updates.

I don't want to bother e-mailing them because I know they're already getting flooded with e-mails. The extra freebies for the extra wait put a smile on my face though, glad to hear something from the Mephisto staff :pighug::cheers:

Back