Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Got a response from jez yesterday and today again with a tracking number. So just give it time guys I'm pretty sure they were a shit-ton of orders. I should expect my package by the end of the week.

Possibly using a air pump. I use with all my nutrients, and plain water feeds as well. Typically 24 hours. With roots organics nutrients i will bubble, oxygenate for 48 hours, cuz that's some thick stuff.
Are you in hydroponics though?
Didn't think of that til after writing first part of message. Im stoned, medicated to beyond the ceiling with some gold glue rosin.
Anyway a good product to have, for a very small expense. And I've not noticed any extra cost for running three pretty much constantly. Plus uptake is greatly improved, along with root proliferation.. just my 2cents

I’ve still not gotten an email. And I’m really not caring at all. The best part is that this is my 4th order and I’ve been anxious before in the past. And send frantic emails to Mitch and Jez. It was me just being an inpatient weenie.

When I get these I’ll have a few minutes of excitement followed by tossing them with the others who are waiting to be popped. I love Mephisto Genetics and continue to grow solely these beans. No need to shop elsewhere for me.

After harvesting a double grape and a white stomper I can’t imagine any better buds. They are just greedy things. Looks smells taste and stone. Greedy

I feel ya, same here. I’m probably at around or close to 200 beans. I’ll collect and plant as many possible, and continue to get more [emoji851]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a response from jez yesterday and today again with a tracking number. So just give it time guys I'm pretty sure they were a shit-ton of orders. I should expect my package by the end of the week.
Yeah, they said it was the biggest promotion yet.
That's saying something. These cats put on some serious drops.
Ive no concern, other than im out of town, do to family emergency. And i don't have a typical mailbox, and if im not there, they will leave on porch.
Well i live in city, and don't want a box of seeds being stolen off porch.
I am pretty sure i don't have to explain why that would be enormously bad, and im a legal med grower, so it isn't legality.
I have nothing but faith in mephisto. Only patch i cared to earn.
If they said it would be 2 months to get i wouldn't be going anywhere else still.
As far as im concerned there is no other autoflower going in my setup.
But did have to make special arrangements to have someone at my house do to my absence.
My fault, not there's.
Just think it funny me stating i hope to get email tonight prompted multiple replies about being patient,..
Hmmm

Possibly using a air pump. I use with all my nutrients, and plain water feeds as well. Typically 24 hours. With roots organics nutrients i will bubble, oxygenate for 48 hours, cuz that's some thick stuff.
Are you in hydroponics though?
Didn't think of that til after writing first part of message. Im stoned, medicated to beyond the ceiling with some gold glue rosin.
I'm in coco but I like keep fresh water in hand because my water sucks here it's a lot of chlorine in it and I'm just trying keep it from going bad..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

Anyway a good product to have, for a very small expense. And I've not noticed any extra cost for running three pretty much constantly. Plus uptake is greatly improved, along with root proliferation.. just my 2cents
I've got one for a fish tank that has 2 outlets and I put one round stone on it and a long stone and I'm going start using it from now on.

I'm in coco but I like keep fresh water in hand because my water sucks here it's a lot of chlorine in it and I'm just trying keep it from going bad..

By all means then get a airpump.
It will oxygenate off the chlorine.
That still leaves chloramines, which are detrimental to microbes. But I've also seen, and read about people using straight outta tap with horrible water, and get fantastic results.
I have a water delivery service. Costs my about 100 bucks a month for around 150 gallons of fantastic quality Reverse Osmosis.
Its an expense, but also drink it, and feed our food crops as well.
Saving for a GOOD R.O system. Our tapwater is plain disgusting here. Couldn't bare to feed my ladies it

I've got one for a fish tank that has 2 outlets and I put one round stone on it and a long stone and I'm going start using it from now on.

Will work like a gem...
You will see a improved uptake from your plants with it. Well, i know i did.
And have read about lots of growers using.
That's how i learned of it. From better growers than I. Good luck brother

Back