Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Fingers crossed i get an email tonight lol. Mitch said would be sorted by today. That could change i guess. Gotta have a friend stay at my house that day. So ain't left on porch

I’ve still not gotten an email. And I’m really not caring at all. The best part is that this is my 4th order and I’ve been anxious before in the past. And send frantic emails to Mitch and Jez. It was me just being an inpatient weenie.

When I get these I’ll have a few minutes of excitement followed by tossing them with the others who are waiting to be popped. I love Mephisto Genetics and continue to grow solely these beans. No need to shop elsewhere for me.

After harvesting a double grape and a white stomper I can’t imagine any better buds. They are just greedy things. Looks smells taste and stone. Greedy

Ok question how to keep water from going sour and getting stinking

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk
Possibly using a air pump. I use with all my nutrients, and plain water feeds as well. Typically 24 hours. With roots organics nutrients i will bubble, oxygenate for 48 hours, cuz that's some thick stuff.
Are you in hydroponics though?
Didn't think of that til after writing first part of message. Im stoned, medicated to beyond the ceiling with some gold glue rosin.

Back