Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

My guess is they are dealing with 1000s of orders so I could see why it is taking a bit of time,
They already said they had 'just over 500 orders ' so you should be getting em soon, I'm in uk and just got mine yesterday, having paid within 90 mins of start of sale..it's Shit when you are last ( 1 of em ),
Better daze ahead ..
Happy growing
Gaz

I know they'll take care of me so no problem waiting as I know their busy.
I'm not worried at all, and they took care of all of us by having the sale! Always generous with freebies, it actually what I always look forward to most! I have 3 White Cracks going right now, they are a gem! Rosin making strain like no other. I was fortunate to get a lot of them as Freebies one order. And Mitch said they will be doing a limited release in the future. I will be stocking up on the for sure.

My Friday order Freebies were Sour Livers x 3BOG and Heisenberg x Sour Hound.

I'm not worried at all, and they took care of all of us by having the sale! Always generous with freebies, it actually what I always look forward to most! I have 3 White Cracks going right now, they are a gem! Rosin making strain like no other. I was fortunate to get a lot of them as Freebies one order. And Mitch said they will be doing a limited release in the future. I will be stocking up on the for sure.

My Friday order Freebies were Sour Livers x 3BOG and Heisenberg x Sour Hound.

I was talking to Mitch and he said because you ordered so many seeds and got so many extras they ran out of stock and had to make some more seeds for us normal people :pass: :)

Back