Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

@Synergy bluetoof special. Auto blue Cush x toof decay. Special is extra gooey. They r very trich covered girls with some blue coloring at the end(my experience) Smells unreal. Undertones of sweet cheese but mainly super sweet blueberry candies. More potent then I first thought very nice strain. Enjoy. Taste like it smells after two weeks in the jar and gets stronger from there. Mostly indica relieving pain pretty well. 65-70 days I would say.

@Synergy bluetoof special. Auto blue Cush x toof decay. Special is extra gooey. They r very trich covered girls with some blue coloring at the end(my experience) Smells unreal. Undertones of sweet cheese but mainly super sweet blueberry candies. More potent then I first thought very nice strain. Enjoy. Taste like it smells after two weeks in the jar and gets stronger from there. Mostly indica relieving pain pretty well. 65-70 days I would say.

YESSSSS!!!

Sounds amazing!

All you guys suck... still waiting.

What he said

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Lol same boat here, ordered on the 24th and paid on the 24th but haven't heard from them since that.

I'd be less nervous if I wasn't relying on the seeds for self supplying meds and I hadn't relied on a friend to take care of starts I made with the last of my mephisto gear of which only one berry white survived. It's looking more and more like I'll have to start some photo periods too (which I didn't want to do because I'd like to not have to deal with the light cycle changes and time constraints. ).

I've seen other people email and then get a tracking # and am starting to think squeaky wheels get the oil so I'm going to email Jez now, I didn't want to because I don't want to be a pest or seen as inpatient but now I've become desperate because I will now have to buy bug sprayed weed from the only connect I know.

Lol same boat here, ordered on the 24th and paid on the 24th but haven't heard from them since that.

I'd be less nervous if I wasn't relying on the seeds for self supplying meds and I hadn't relied on a friend to take care of starts I made with the last of my mephisto gear of which only one berry white survived. It's looking more and more like I'll have to start some photo periods too (which I didn't want to do because I'd like to not have to deal with the light cycle changes and time constraints. ).

I've seen other people email and then get a tracking # and am starting to think squeaky wheels get the oil so I'm going to email Jez now, I didn't want to because I don't want to be a pest or seen as inpatient but now I've become desperate because I will now have to buy bug sprayed weed from the only connect I know.

I emailed about noon. Chalking it up to them getting overwhelmed....
I hear you, have nothing growing, and jars are empty...but.. even if they take a month, there isn't any way I could get photos in and out before them... unless I had clones, which I don't...and I ain't buying the crappy clones I see at the dispenseries around here.

My guess is they are dealing with 1000s of orders so I could see why it is taking a bit of time, especially if it's one or a hand few of folks dealing with the north american orders since they've said it's like 2:1 volume US orders to the rest of thd world. I'm just getting antsy because of my before mentioned circumstances , the my wife is ripping through our jars lol.

Back