Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

Murphy's law, My package was supposed to arrive today. Of course it didn't. No real updates either, just a generic one saying it's on its way. No cities. I pretty much figured that it would not show up today by the lack of updates online. You can tell something is wrong whenever they don't have an update saying it is in your City. Nothing to do but wait. I paid for 99 seeds, I don't care when when they get here...as long as they make it!!!

Man so true having the tracking number with no updates is rough, same boat here. No real concern just no updates except in transit to destination. Busy Holliday mail probably.

Growers love
Nebulas

Anyone else still waiting for a tracking number?

Me. Surprised as the days keep ticking by and we keep being told all orders will be out at the end of the next day at the latest.

EDIT: Jez is somewhere getting it on with a mail order bride when he should be getting my mail order right :( :haha:

Anyone else still waiting for a tracking number?
Yes but I'm in no rush, they could take 2 years to get here, and I still wouldn't run out of Mephisto beans.

Waiting for tracking # or even a quick email
they could just post in this thread with a quick status instead of emailing. that would be nice and pretty painless for them. i get they are great and wonderful and all will end great with the freebies for those of us waiting patiently but the lack of a quick update in this thread is just kinda weird for a team that has the worlds best customer service.

Sent using Tapatalk

received tracking info just yesterday. I ordered on Sunday the 26th and paid on the same day. I am sure they are doing their best to get the huge number of orders filled. I think the Promo was far more successful than expected. MG will come thru!!

they could just post in this thread with a quick status instead of emailing. that would be nice and pretty painless for them. i get they are great and wonderful and all will end great with the freebies for those of us waiting patiently but the lack of a quick update in this thread is just kinda weird for a team that has the worlds best customer service.

Sent using Tapatalk
Yes seems kinda weird. I hope all u guys get a bunch of extras for the wait. Hopefully nobody is waiting to start a needed grow.

Not sure what's worse. My order actually shipped, but has not had an update in tracking in days. Was scheduled to be here 2 days ago. That makes me more nervous than not even being shipped. It is going on 4 weeks since the drop. I'm getting itchy.

Back