Mephisto Genetics Mephisto Black Friday Promo!

The black friday sale in 2016 they ran out of stock in the US and had to ship from Spain

The black friday sale in 2016 they ran out of stock in the US and had to ship from Spain
was curious about past black fri sales. interesting business they have. im sure we will get an update soon.

Sent using Tapatalk

No intel yet. But ive got plenty on hand to work with. I still have stuff from last year. As long as i get them by march.

Not sure what's worse. My order actually shipped, but has not had an update in tracking in days. Was scheduled to be here 2 days ago. That makes me more nervous than not even being shipped. It is going on 4 weeks since the drop. I'm getting itchy.

Same here, went into transit, supposed to be here monday....no updates since Sunday. Life of a grower I guess.

Growers love
Nebulas

I got a really nice delivery yesterday and wanted to share!
IMG_2764.JPG

Freebies were Heisenberg x Sour Hound, Ripley's OG, Walter White, Sour Livers x 3 Bears, and Blue Toof Special Pheno!

Received a tracking email Monday am for one order, received the second this am.

I have more Mephisto beans I can start, but I want to wait on the supersoil amendment.

Harvested my first 4 Mephisto's yesterday. Frostiest plants i'v ever grown, and trim went to freezer for bubble this summer.

Not sure what's worse. My order actually shipped, but has not had an update in tracking in days. Was scheduled to be here 2 days ago. That makes me more nervous than not even being shipped. It is going on 4 weeks since the drop. I'm getting itchy.

That would be worse than this wait. Sorry to hear about that, wonder what's going on.
I got a really nice delivery yesterday and wanted to share!
View attachment 841516
Freebies were Heisenberg x Sour Hound, Ripley's OG, Walter White, Sour Livers x 3 Bears, and Blue Toof Special Pheno!

Damn you got a variety of freebies. How many did you end up getting? Looks like a big order

Back