Outdoor Mephisto + Aussie sunshine

:slap: for sticking it through @Adamskill even with the little girls. I went through the same thing with my outdoor grow came out with some little bonsai buds. But hey it was some smoke and a learning process. Now to do better next time.

@bushmasterar15 thanks mate!!! I really appreciate the rep. It has been a big learning curve, but everyone on AFN has been nothing short of amazing!!

I don't know if there is a "Most improved noob" badge at all hahahah, but I've got something in the pipeworks that is going crazy at the moment.

@912GreenSkell @redeye jedi @bushmasterar15 @fettled6 @Rebel

Well lads, had a wee choof of the Skylar white the sarvo.... Hahahaha it had some bollocks to it ay!! Bit leafy just like the old days, but another day or 2 and she'll be right to come down. I haven't tried the sour crack yet, but I'll rip them down at the same time, and post some weights!!

Thanks all for sticking it through, I know it's been the least exciting journal ever, but I've learnt a lot about autos, and I'm really excited to keep getting better, learning more, and happily continue growing a plant that every adult should have access to.

I do have another grow kicking off, and it's already wayyyyy better, and I'll tag you guys when I kick it off.

Cheers Skills

@bushmasterar15 thanks mate!!! I really appreciate the rep. It has been a big learning curve, but everyone on AFN has been nothing short of amazing!!

I don't know if there is a "Most improved noob" badge at all hahahah, but I've got something in the pipeworks that is going crazy at the moment.

Thats excellent to hear!! Go get 'em!!
So what did you do differently this time than last? Or what climate change is different?

Last edited:
Back